Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

mmm

THIS IS PASTAAAAA!!

Added after 5 minutes:

speaking of religion, funny conversation i just had...

Me "Its freezing, close the damn door, where you born in a barn?"

Roomate: "yes. you know jesus was born in a barn too, you wouldnt tell him to close the door."

Me: "yes I would, now JESUS CHRIST CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR'

ah well played, well played.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

RandiNinja

Geez, more food....!

Can't find other topic eh.... ^_^

Cockleshell

Owned.
I can stand outside in a t shirt and feel no cold when people all around me are all bundled up and shivering and "freezing their asses off"...
And I'm like. What the hell. It's warm.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

VonDaab

I dont know if it's my thick fat or something, but I got a similar natural ability. Heck, I went several winters without using a jacket, as a long sleeved was enough in -20'C.

SleepyD

my ability is probably due to my lack of fat.  (I'm pretty skinny, despite my awful diet)
I can be caught wearing a jacket/sweater at 85+ degrees F/30+ degrees C
Admittedly it's partly due to the fact that it's not very humid out here in SoCal.  (Hence all the wildfires, too)  

OKAY, I shouldn't be online at all. *goes back to fluid dynamics HW*

IanDanKilmaster

Well, it's really about how well-acclimated you are.  Even when the temperature is fairly constant, many people fail to acclimate because they are so accustomed to certain "creature comforts".  Thanks to air conditioning and heaters, people have set themselves an artificial climate and negated the natural acclimation process.  I happen to live in an area where the climate is fairly often in a state of flux and acclimation isn't really possible anyway.  It's really annoying because there can sometimes be these stretches of out-of-season weather that can really fuck with you.  Normally, I prefer colder weather - I don't really like the heat all that much.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Oh, you should come to holland then... in the summer it's either cold and rainy or hot (friggin hot) and sunny... and in the winter it's just about as unstable... nevertheless, everytime my sister comes home, she complains that it's freezing inside, while i find it comfortably warm. and in the summer when everyone is whining about how hot it is, i am feeling fine... ^_^

Also... FOOD!!!

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

QuoteTHIS IS PASTAAAAA!!
Italy would like a word with you on that.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RandiNinja

Geez! this topicless thread has become the food thread....!

You guys are OFF TOPIC!!!!  ^_^

Cockleshell

Very topicless. Excuse me while I get a bit graphic.
I raise goats along with my chickens. Most of them are pregnant.
Today, one of the does went into labor. I came outside to see GRAPHIC INFORMATION WRITTEN IN WHITE UNDER THIS HIGHLIGHT IF YOU WANTvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
bloody flesh hanging from her aft end. At first, I thought this was a kid. Closer inspection reveals that it's a sheet of flesh around a foot wide. SKIP TO VETS COMING OVER
It's her vaginal wall. It tore.
They say there's nothing they can do. The babies died too.
RIP Wheat, Calliope, and Frederick. Wheat was the momma. Calliope was the perfect little stillborn white girl, frederick was a little boy...

end graphic

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner now...
EDIT: mods, remove this post if you want. I just needed to vent.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

I was for a second trying to make it seem funny to myself, but then thought "screw that" and decided to have some youtube instead.

Because that's not funny at all. -,-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

My condolances on your loss....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Good news guys, another goat went into labor and delivered two beautiful baby girls :D
The momma's name is Millet and i've actually renamed one of those Calliope... since the other one was stillborn. Still thinking of a name for the other one. Will get pictures soon.