Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

I just saw Watchmen. It was pretty good.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Spanish music fucksh your shit up good, I reckon.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

speaking of spanish music, i have some mexican neighbors that blare their music all day long durring the summer. made it real hard to sleep when I was on the night shift. I wanted to get the bulk bag of fozen barritos and cook them just so i could stand out on my patio and chuck them at them "YOU WANT A FIESTA?!?! ILL GIVE YOU A FIESTTTAAA!! I WAS BORN FOR IT!!"
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

Speaking of music that annoys people, is it a bad thing when you find yourself singing along to "You Dropped a Bomb on Me" while playing San Andreas?

EDIT:  I should probably also point out that Toki may be barking up the wrong tree.  I haven't noticed many fans of American comic books on this forum, nor people who put a lot of faith in a movie that's so hyped.  That being said, I look forward to seeing The Watchmen whenever I get the opportunity, but the last movie I saw in theaters was Role Models - so who knows how things'll turn out.

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

last i saw was Taken... and it was freaking AWESOME. I cant wait for the DVD

Smokey

Last i saw in a theatre was Australia...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

So this thread is suddenly now about movies.
Alright. Last movie I saw in a theathre was the Dark Knnnigith.
I dont watch much movies...

CaptBrenden

eh its about whatever we want it to be about. If could be a page or two about movies before it moves on to something else.

NejinOniwa

I don't think I've went to a cinema since I saw PotC3 At World's End...
That's a while ago -w-;

Cockleshell

Legit.dk is back up

Seems all our traffic made them revamp it or something o__O
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

They seem to fail pretty hard despite their amounts of win -w-

Smokey

I can hear them think: Hey! We actually got some traffic!! Quick update that shiz, we haven't done that in years!!! YEEAAAH!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Lulz-meter is running high. -w-

Added after 3 minutes:

Still, THIS ONE is THE BEST.
http://legit.dk/index.php?id=8

CaptBrenden

waha is a girl after my own heart.

Smokey

god, talk about dense... I thought what the hey, i'll reinstall RS3 Raven Shield... I got stuck on a level and couldn't get the job done, no matter what i tried... Different weapons, different tactics... untill i tried fitting some DAMNED SILENCERS to the gunz... got the job done in 5 minutes... sheesh...
Thanks Fedora-sama