Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

XD the second one I recognize as the AS cosplay party.  I don't know where adult swim got the clip, but the first time I remember seeing that was when they were using it to promote their anime (when the played good stuff... except for InuYasha >__<).

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Well, I guess it was a bit fuFUUUUKOOOOO!!!!!!

Added after 1 minutes:

Also, This one is simply legendary.

Added after 2 minutes:

NO, wait, nothing beats this awesome konata soundboard-ish like thing remix, honest.

Added after 1 minutes:

RECORDER LEET MANIAAAA

DAMNIT I CANT STOP
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

I see I've got nejin hooked on a new drug :V
I've bookmarked it and I think I'm addicted too..
okay... now this is just strange.
i really shouldn't be laughing this hard when i wake up, i've already spilled my coffee
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

How much dope and taurine are those guys on?! It's like my school, mixed with campzone!!

Added after 51 seconds:

By the way i don't need to bookmark that page, i've got you two for that... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Cockleshell

Okay, I think nejin overdosed...

Added after 6 minutes:

bwahaha look what i found
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

CaptBrenden

Wow I am blinded by the 404.  not a single one of those links work anymore.  Grats on posting such highly disposable links :p
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

They're switching servers. I think we gave them a leetle bit too much attention o__O

CaptBrenden

heh,  you broke it ;p
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

WE PRESSED THE WORNG OTZ

Smokey

Cap'n, the core's about to breach, we have to dump it!
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I'm not gonna let you do that, disciplinary committee member #51!

SURFACE! FIRST /OSC/ GREAT OVER-BANCHOU GROUP SUBMARINE,
CAAATFIIIIIIIIIIIISSSHHH!!!!!
[/b]