Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night4ce

I'll throw in some good ones soon... I'm just tired from work... See ya around

Smokey

NO! WAIT! THIS IS NOT RANDOM PICTURE THREAD!! ;070

THIS.... IS.... TOPIIIIIIIICLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!10-9!!!!!-3+4!!!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Aurora Borealis

Topicless is becoming the next Random Picture Thread?!

AAAUGH! Not even Topicless can stay on-topic!

Cockleshell

I thought that's what the topicless was for...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

Sure it is topicless, but it can't suffer the abuse the random picture thread can. >__<

Oh wait, that's me.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Hay guise!

ROLLCALL: Do you guys use the IRC much?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

not lately (read: not since i installed Vista, last summer)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

Windows Seven released in Beta!

Have you guys tried it?

Smokey

somehow i can't get it with my chrome... :(
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Old news are old, but DELTA refused to install it.

Smokey

at least you have it... I have an obedient PC but i can't get the damned beta...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

DL a torrent of the iso then. Besides since the beta's open, there shouldn't be any moral problems with that -w-

Smokey

oh, right... kewl...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Eth yivith maeth iyevar.

I can't clear my thoughts of this damn Nimaxar rambling. I need to get myself a damn taser shot or something...

Cockleshell

I don't know why, but this made me laugh so hard i was crying by the time the music repeated
edit: this too
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.