Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Call me an insane wuss but I'm deathly afraid of these.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Toki

o__o AND THAT MAKES THEM LESS SCARY HOW!??!

Loool meeses are dirty o.o with tiny teeth and beady black eyes. But yah! THEY'RE TOTALLY CUTE. LOOKIT THEIR LIL EARS AND THEIR DESIRE TO EET UR EYEBALLS WHEN U DIE.

i like them though. they ate my halloween candy. all of it. I WAS SAVING IT. I WOULD HAVE SHARED IF YOU ASKED.

Added after 36 seconds:

The boy sugar gliders stink.. but I think I would be a sugar glider if I was a creature.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

As a general rule, if it's smaller than me... I'm not scared of it.  Although you still won't catch me messing with any venomous snakes...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

I can't adhere to that rule because lots of things are bigger than me including cats... sometimes.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

compaired to creepy crawlies i rather would prefer enemies that shoot back etc. people arnt scary.

I freak out every time I play the garden house in Resident Evil.. freaking giant spiders..

IanDanKilmaster

I'm only 6 feet tall, but that means I'm taller than enough things.

Toki

Ahh!! The bird creatures in Rule of Rose are really spooky!! Now when ever I hear a whistling coo of a bird I get goose bumps.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Cockleshell

Anyways, I like this kind of music. It makes me happy >:
here
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

ghosts scare me.. I love horror movies that have ghosts, but not ones with killers.  If you stay calm, a guy with a knife and a silly mask can be easily taken care of, but what the hell do you do against a creepy little girl that cursed you with a videotape?  notta.  And I seen ghosts, so I belive they are real, which makes it more scary...

IanDanKilmaster

I'm a skeptic, so supernatural stuffs don't bother me.  I still watch supernatural horror movies, but it's not something that would scare me in real life.

EDIT: What the hell happened to my DirecTV program descriptions?  All I have are freaking programs with general information... crap, crap, crap.

Red-Machine

I don't really like spiders.  And one of my least favourite breeds appears to have taken up residence in my house.  It's big, brown and hairy and absolutely malevolent-looking!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

We have spiders in our house and we love them, keep the mosquitos away... ;010

And @Cockleshell... I'm more into this...
But i got stuck at the old-skool hardtrance, stuff nowadays rarely floats my boat...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Red-Machine

Annabelle the Sheep approves, and if she approves, I approve!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Smokey

Approves of?... the music, or the spiders...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^