Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Hah... I don't need violence in such situations, every school i went to it took me just a wek before i had a couple of friends and had everyone know how dangerous i am... (if someone doesn't flinch after a kick in the nads, or looks at you with a grin as if asking for more when hit in the plexus, you know you're dealing with a madman ^_^)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Personally, I prefer pacifism, but I have buttons... one of them between my legs.  I'm not going to say I was some sort of badass in High School because I wasn't, but there were situations outside of school where someone aggravated me to the point of snapping.  For some stupid reason, I found myself attacking the same idiot over and over and over again.  In any case, I would say violence should be a last resort, but sometimes it just feels too good to let yourself go (keep in mind that regret often follows).

The message in all this, people should not kick you between the legs, Toki.

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

regret, it only happens after the fact

I had a friend in the military.. gawd do I have some stories about him, but one of his "talents" was the ability to suck his testicals up into himself at will. It was freaky, I didnt think that sort of thing was possible. He made alot of money betting people he could take a kick to the nuts, and every time he would just suck them up in and take it like a girl would.

And toki, let me know if anyone else kicks you, Ill kick them with bullets >:3
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Oh you can hurt a girl too, with a kick there... You just need to aim a bit more precise...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

ewwwwwww
brb, having girly disgusted freakout moment
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

I guess ive seen too much, I dont really get those anymore.. or they are for really silly things... spiders get me to jump up and down shreiking

Smokey

Oh, i just had an evil grin, reading that, Captain.......
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

Before you get any ideas, I blasted a camel spider in Iraq with a 12guage shotgun, and I nearly killed the marine that threw it on me.

IanDanKilmaster

As a general rule, I kick no one between the legs - it's happened to me too many times.  Still it doesn't keep me laughing from when it happens by accident.

QuoteI guess ive seen too much, I dont really get those anymore.. or they are for really silly things... spiders get me to jump up and down shreiking

Har, that's silly.  Womerns are silly.  Scared of mice, spiders, reptiles... so silly :P.  Really though, it's so damn funny when you tell my mom or sister there's a mouse in the house they climb up on all the furniture.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"As a general rule, I kick no one between the legs - it's happened to me too many times.  Still it doesn't keep me laughing from when it happens by accident.

QuoteI guess ive seen too much, I dont really get those anymore.. or they are for really silly things... spiders get me to jump up and down shreiking

Har, that's silly.  Womerns are silly.  Scared of mice, spiders, reptiles... so silly :P.  Really though, it's so damn funny when you tell my mom or sister there's a mouse in the house they climb up on all the furniture.
one word
rabid sugar gliders

Toki

I dunno in some cases I think it's a butch lesbian thing... my freinds are silly :P No need to worries. Speaking of ass kickings I can do it too! My brother, who is now a foot taller than me is still terrified of me :3 Tee hee.

And I'm not scared of spiders or meeses or crocodiles o.o Or much of anything. The idea of sharks and other primordial creatures is sort of scary. Death machines so elite that they has no need to evolve @_@

SHARKS WITH WINGS. SHARKS DON'T NEED SHOT GUNS. AHHHHH.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Pff, sharks are not agressive to humans, those accidents are when sharks think humans are their natural prey (seals)...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

When I was a kid, I put a fence lizard (nasty looking things, they are) in my sister's purse.  When she opened it, it jumped out at her XD.  She screamed uncontrollably until I put it back outside.  Didn't make it easy though... she kept hitting me XD.

QuoteAnd I'm not scared of spiders or meeses or crocodiles o.o Or much of anything. The idea of sharks and other primordial creatures is sort of scary. Death machines so elite that they has no need to evolve

I consider that a rational fear... I too am scared of those things.

CaptBrenden

Meeses are cute * w * how could anyone be scared of something small fuzzy and cute?   Spiders are freakishly unaturaly monsters with beady black little eyes >:O It makes my skin crawl just watch them walk.

and cockle, thats 3 words.  Lrn2count

Flying sharks with guns.. yeah your pretty much f**ked