Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

I watched only planet terror, so unfortunatly I missed him =_= planet terror was awesome tho, and it had another one of my favorite actors in it, Micheal Biehn.  Did you know he had a small scean in T2 but they cut it?  Sarah had a dream while in the loony bin where Micheals character Reese told her that their son was in danger.  

Speaking of Robert Patrick, gah I cant remember what movie it was now, but one of my friends was telling me he played a small role as the T1000 , or at least hinted at it. Like the main characters got stopped by the police, and Robert was the cop, and he pulled out a photo of john conner like in T2 and he asked them if they had seen that boy, they freaked out and spead off and supposedly it looked like Rob was gonna do the T1000 run after their car.
Thats an awesome cameo.

Oh, that reminds me, anyone familure with the silent hill games?  First one to be precise. One of my friends is thinking of going to Sakura Con as him, and they are gonna carry around a picture of the little girl from it and randomly ask people if they have seen his daughter XD
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteI watched only planet terror, so unfortunatly I missed him =_= planet terror was awesome tho, and it had another one of my favorite actors in it, Micheal Biehn.

I just remembered, Bruce Willis is in Planet Terror, that explains a lot :P, but yeah, Planet Terror is awesome.  Robert Rodriguez + Zombie Apocalypse = WIN.  Oh and Quentin Tarantino as a rapist is hilarious, I mean c'mon he looks like a rapist.

QuoteSpeaking of Robert Patrick, gah I cant remember what movie it was now, but one of my friends was telling me he played a small role as the T1000 , or at least hinted at it.

Wayne's World, party on, EXCELLENT!

QuoteOh, that reminds me, anyone familure with the silent hill games? First one to be precise. One of my friends is thinking of going to Sakura Con as him, and they are gonna carry around a picture of the little girl from it and randomly ask people if they have seen his daughter XD

I've never actually played the games, but I am familiar with that aspect of the plot.

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

Its a joke even in the games themselves :P Every game so far has had a spoof UFO ending. In the first game a UFO comes down and aliens come out, and he asks them if they have seen his daughter, they zap him and abduct him after that :P  In the second the UFO lands and the character from the first walks out with some aliens. The hero from the second asks the hero from the first he he as seen his wife, and the first is like "huh?  Never mind that, have you seen a little girl around her? Shes my daughter.." etc XD

Oh here they are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUrTgvtqMJY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJf9bOWr0Y&feature=related

humm I need some coffee... mmm delicious coffee.. must stay caffinated and awake to keep drawing dirty cookies.  Mmm delicious dirty cookie. *should stop eating things off the ground*

Smokey

eeehm, getting back on the "cannot pet cats" thing......... WHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

Cannot NOT pet them.  they are soft kitty cats, I must pet them.  This prevents me from drawing

Smokey

Ah, thank god, i was afraid you couldn't pet the cutest, sweetest little beings in the universe, but you're just as me and can't resist...
I even stop to pet cats on the street...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

No no, Im well on my way to being a crazy cat lady. Besides, everyone knows I have my own personal doscat, why would I has cat if I couldnt touch them?

Smokey

that was the thing that i found weird...

Sitting here i realize i have the negative image of DOSkitty here... I'll have to post a pic to show her off.....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

IDEA~
DOS backwards is SOD

SOD+B BSOD
BSODkitty should be pure white and hang out with Vistake.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Emuii doesn't BSOD, she just freezes up and hangs.

Also, I agree with the irresistible petting syndrome.

I has dawg. She is kyoot. You get that weirdass impulse to just lie down and cuddle her at random when you see her, it's freaking me out. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Yeah, I get that with my cat...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Toki

My cats are big and fluffy and fat and sorta like my mortal enemies. ALL I WANT TO DO IT LOVE THEM. But it's so fun to chase them around the house. and pounce them and they don't have claws HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh um, hey Smokey are you familiar with Neophyte?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

the dutch doodz making hardcore? yes..

If you mean something/someone else, then no, please clarify or wiki-link... ^_^

I couldn't pounce my cat, she may be 18 but she is still able to maul...
BTW, Toki-pounce!!

Added after 6 minutes:

here's my cat... :D

Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Thats exactly what I mean o.o I wanna go so bad.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!