Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Not likely :P.

Did you actually try this?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Well, i once said: Sorry i idn't do my homework, but the TV stole my attention...
Damn teacher didn't get the concept of humour and made me explain why...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

That's when you make up a story about the inanimate object that your attention is, how your tv grew arms and hid it in a land far, far away and forces you on a quest. Which takes precisely 3 hours.

Or drawing a tree on your maths test, writing "I can't solve this problem, there's a tree in the way" to questions you don't know ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

God, naah i just stomped him by anwsering every question he asked me....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

So, people! Tomorrow your Nejin takes a short leave to experience how it's like doing 90 kilometers in one run, on snow, on skis, when it's mindfuckmecrazingly cold.
Spent a few hundreds today buying outfit/gloves...damn shit, am I getting way too much into this or what? ^^

So, anyway, I'll be gone tomorrow and on Monday (when the actual race takes place) and most likely will be quite dead a few days after that, so, yeah. Enjoy your week, or something.

Also, HELL YEAH BLÃ...BÃ,,RSSOPPA OCH BULLAR LÃ,,NGS VÃ,,GEN!!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Bring back crashpics ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

What would you do if someone was rubbing their eyebrows on you while they slept?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Cockleshell

Probably comment that their eyebrows must be huge.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Toki

Yes that is the only logical answer.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Thaaaaat... or you could start sleeping with a pair of hedgeclippers under your pillow.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

WTF?! Eyebrows?! how does he/she sleep?! Or breathe?!
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

._.

o_o

O_O

-_-

O_O

OH EM GEE!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Huh? what's going on here? I am confus...

Smokey

Toki posted something -eerm- strange...
Thanks Fedora-sama