Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

oyster crackers, great with tomato soup

and I need some coffee.. or some buzz beans, or both
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

TOPIKKU CHENJI!!!
Breakfast, guys.
Howto:it, your way?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

gawd i wish i had some of those wakeup pills
look at me, typing without proper capitalization...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

well i think its bed time for me.. ill work on this picture more when I wake up =_=

NejinOniwa

Well...

I have sleep pills that work as wakeup pills as well, as they regulate the hormone dosage...but they screw up my hormone balance in other ways, so I have random mood swings, adrenaline and melatonine (sleep hormone) bursts coming randomly, like I was pregnant or something. (which, I'm pretty damn sure, I'm not, so, yeh.)

CaptBrenden

VonDaab

Breakfast eh?

Usually 2 cups of coffee. Served in mah Original TMNT Coffee Mugs!

And maybe some yoghurt...

robhol

My breakfast: coffee + (something that's easy and fast to prepare and doesn't nauseate me) >:3

Cockleshell

Well, guys I gotta go collect eggs from my chickens for breakfast... Can't get any fresher than out-of-the-butt...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

hmmm, fresh eggs... they are free-range-rover chickens, right?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

Yes indeedy, sir. No cages here.
EDIT: I actually found a picture of my chickens.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3361/3244867010_90247b4bb9.jpg?v=0

NejinOniwa

Cockle...

I now understand how you got your name.
They sound like that, don't they >_>

And somehow doing that is both creep and awesome at the same time. <.<

Cockleshell

NejinOniwa

HALF A FOOT, YOU CHEATER

We just barely have enough to cover the GROUND here, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

Cockleshell

RECORD HERE IS 4 F'IN FEET :V