Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

it goes when i want to imagine fun things and comes with the gross stuff i don't want to see....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

come on people, let's keep this convo in the H thread...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

Cockleshell i think THAT belongs in the H section topicless :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

lost track here... what exactly?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

tiny text is tiny so you dont notice it.

http://ostan-collections.net/topic-981-20.html redirecting this convo here

Smokey

THERE IS NO TINY TEXT!!!!!!!!9-8!!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

thats cus it was removed/edited. you missed it. now i know something about cockleshell you dont. bwahaha

Smokey

Cockleshell! post in topless, that comment! NOW! [/angry puerto rican grandma]
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

get off my lawn you damn kids!

Aurora Borealis

No, You kids get off my lawn! *grabs flamethrower*

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

[german unterofficier (modern] Du! hierkommen! You aare vay too fat! Ze rest of yoou, gett of ze lawn! Do 20 laps of ze house- NEIN! Ze neighborhood! Nun Jetzt, Fatty! Here ist ein rope, go jumping! NOW!!!

Ah gutenmorgen herr oberleutnant![/unterofficier]
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

SO GUYS.
FRIDAY 13TH.

Every friday 13:th is my lucky day, for demons follow rules in reverse, har har.

And you know what day tomorrow is, right?

ALL SINGLES' DAY!
>:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"And you know what day tomorrow is, right?

ALL SINGLES' DAY!
>:3

No, thats on Palm Sunday.

NejinOniwa

Nah, nah, come over here, you know! For EVERY DAMN COUPLE it's bloody well mandatory to go do something on Valentine's. FORCED. ENJOYMENT. Now if you've got a shitload of tests and stuff, meetings, lots of other things to take up your time but you STILL HAVE TO take that time out anyway, just "because".

A single on Valentine can thus enjoy the freedom of not being forced to do a shit, just slack off and do whatever we want.

(or as some (single) girls in my religion class, hire (single) boys from that class as male strippers and have a party. o lawd.)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS