Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Yes, just before he left, C-Chan and I shared a brief discussion of our fondness of it in the MEWXPZLFUDAWV Club thread.  I had it when I was in TX, it was like nothing I had tried before.  My cousin shared a whole carton with me just before I left - awesome.

Also, I hope you're not drinking the Tang variety... powdered tastes awful when you've had the real deal (believe me, I did).

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

oh trust me Ive had both, and i even commented how much I didnt like the tang version to my roomate.

actually there is a gas station near hear that has it in the fountain machine.. and that stuff is pretty good
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

Enjoy it, there's none around here... not even in Mexican restaurants!  That's BS, now I have to experiment to try to see if there is any good powdered horchata (doubt it -__-).

CaptBrenden

there are large quantities of mexicans around here, any of the ethnic gorcery stores will have it, tho i prefer not to go into those after i saw Bull Pallice for sale <_<

Smokey

if that's what i think it it, then that is one nut i wouldn't eat....
i'll stick to peanuts.... *comic's good too  ^_^ )
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

no no, not nut, more like giant freaking sausage you wouldnt eat.   it was so big @_@ i cant belive people eat that

Smokey

OH MY GAWD...

*twitch, twitch*

AAAAH, i have to hold my own sausage while i take a leak, man...
now that feels gross.... ewww
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

What you were thinking was roccky mountain oysters, i hear those are.. grizzely

IanDanKilmaster

Didn't we create a new thread in the H-section for expressly this purpose? XD

QuoteWhat you were thinking was roccky mountain oysters, i hear those are.. grizzely

Ha, bear balls, nice pun thar.

Smokey

i don't even wanna kn-
Aaaaaah, i have a vision in my mind of a lumberjack killing a grizzly, tearing his balls off and eating them...

i have a vivid imagination, plz don't do that....

also this should be in topless, i think...

still, aaaaaaaah, ewwww....

Added after 19 seconds:

you beat me to it, ian...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

true enough this isnt something id wanna read about at work.. still it could also go into the strange things youve eaten thread too..

Cockleshell

gosh darn it them meddling kids keep stealing my cereal!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

please, no.... you have only one mouth, and you also have to kiss lovedones with that...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Quotei have a vivid imagination, plz don't do that....

I can relate, what's weird is it doesn't always work.  It comes and goes often at inopportune times...