Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDaab

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Thats like some trying to act like they have something in common with me cus they played the marine levels in COD4
Or practicing for real Bowling on the Wii, like I did.
Well... not on any serious scale...

Smokey

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"But yeah, as where im not good at rythm games at least they arnt trying to be a sim or anything. Ive actually seen a guitarhero tard try and talk to a real guitar player like they had something in common.  Thats like some trying to act like they have something in common with me cus they played the marine levels in COD4

That must be insulting...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

I lol'd.

But yeah, it's a bit disturbing, really. Just stirred up a very uncomfortable memory of a very stupid classmate I had once and constantly am trying to forget she ever existed, so let's put that aside now >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

okay, in topicless way, subject change!

Depending on if I can muster the funds I will very soon be in flight school for rotary wing aircraft.  Imma fly :D
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

YOU CHEAP BASTARD
I was gonna say, but then I realized, meh.

Pretty cool, though. As that is, though, I'm waiting for reactor-powered airplanes ^^

VonDaab

In before "GET INTO DAH CHOPPAH!!"

No wait.... darn...

Toki

Oh yeah?! Well as soon as I can muster the funds, I'm going to... going to... Oh my god, I don't know what I would do with money other than go to cons and make costumes. WHAT KIND OF LIFE DO I LIVE.

Captain-sa~n! Lets fly together!! ^-^
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

oshi-

Captain in a chopper and me in the tower as an ATC...

imagine the outcome...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

As soon as I can muster the science and funds...

^W^
FUN TIMES AHEAD. _W_

Smokey

Oh, btw there were experiments with nucular (nuclear, LOL) airplanes, but they stopped because it was too risky..
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Experiments, yes. But wrong type of nuclear. Besides, singularity-core reactors are more suitable for that type of speed...

Rant rant.

Smokey

Flying black holes?!

please DO remember that i'm going to be controlling those, and that this is like giving nukes (well, flying black holes) to a ten-year old...

In other words, Smokey-induced Apocalypse...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

speaking of experimental aircraft, unfortunatly this one was cancelled in 2004 and i didnt relize it =_=

and unfortunatly, this one was not

Toki

Wait, I havn't become a cosplay idol yet!! ;__;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

your already my cosplay idol ;p