Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

You forgot C-freak13 there smokey, she has been rather active as of late, and bella too

Added after 44 seconds:

oh and Toki but shes having problems keeping internets so she doesnt come by much.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

I didn't forget Toki, but i haven't seen her much, too bad...
And of course i also didn't forget Bella either, also underestimated her activity...
And is Choco really a girl? i'm very confused nao...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

Choco is, unless im wrong again, which could be the case.

Cockleshell

Yoohoo!

-waves flags in the air-

Another girl here!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

Funny how this is the kind of discussion that would steer the gender thread back on topic.  I guess it's cool to know that the OSC has such a broad appeal.

Quotenot only in my real life.... but also in forum..... mistaken for a girl.....*sigh*

Myah, it's not such a big deal.  I mean, look at me for example, all grungy and such - not a good look.  I may not be mistaken for a girl, but still, it's not good look.  By comparison, a little androgyny might not be so bad, in fact, when I was younger I was often told (mostly jokingly, though some were quite serious) that I would make a cute girl.  Look at me now, all grizzly and such - decidedly manly but I would say also decidedly less attractive.

Don't worry, I say have fun with it.

QuoteMaybe i should change my avatar.....

Nyah, I doubt that would help.  I've noticed most guys in this forum have used a female avatar as well (until recently, Nejin was a good example of this).  As a general rule, forum users of any forum rarely use avatars that indicate gender, many of these people enjoy the idea of being gender neutral (in most cases, females do so to avoid being treated differently).  I don't think it'll take too much longer for everyone to recognize you as male.  Other users will refer to you with male pronouns, and other users will catch on.  No need to do anything, people will get it... eventually.

Quoteoh and Toki but shes having problems keeping internets so she doesnt come by much.

Yeah, I really wasn't here that often when Toki was active - seems she kept things pretty interesting here, ne?

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

actually, its seeming more and more that the active poster base is female <_<

As for Toki, she is somewhat of a drifter, sprinkling cuteness in her wake, but it means she doesnt have a stable way of being connected.  I rarely see her on aim. The only stable way of getting ahold of her is text.  Dispite that tho shes still a big os-tan fan and we will hear more from her

DarkSign

Hahahaha, I'm not a girl, but I like a lot Miku xDD.

Man, it is really boring to not have access do H content here... well anyway...

Hhahaha, Cockleshell, your ava matchs your text very well.

CaptBrenden

QuoteHhahaha, Cockleshell, your ava matchs your text very well.

Seconded.

Yeah, sorry... Ill ask Tsubashi to speed up the adding members to the OStan community group so you and several others that are asking can have access to it.  Personaly i think our H collection lack, I know there is alot more out there or it.  Maybe I should start looking around and try to fill out those gallaries.

Cockleshell

I submitted a few things to the gallery that weren't there before (not talking about the H galleries) a week ago and they still haven't been approved...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

yeah well, again, sorry.  Our admin is the only one that can approve pictures and he is slow. I always wondered why mods didnt have the same powers to approve.  Ill remind him about that too, I think I just saw him sign in.

DarkSign

Well, we can help more the community if you mods can accept ppl on groups and accept image posts, so we can expand this.

And always keep the .zip file updated. May be by month. I like DL all images ^^

RandiNinja

Yup! I agree with DarkSign.....
Keep the .zip updated....

Basically in this case, i am a downloader not uploader...... ^_^
cause i can't draw a good picture......
that's my only weakness.... maybe..... ^_^

DarkSign

Oh I'm not an artist...

But we can search trough interwebz and put new images here.

CaptBrenden

there are always new images out there somewhere, we just dont have anyone dedicated to collecting and uploading them, and we should as out namesake implies.

Cockleshell

-hops up and down- Ooh, me! I've seen lots of pictures on Wakachan that aren't in the gallery... and http://ijigendd.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index.html has a lot that haven't been submitted yet.