Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acher13

*hopping around*
Quote from: "SleepyD"
uwah, acher13, I haven't seen you in the longest time either. can't load? what happens when you try to access the site?

i wonder, can anybody really pinpoint when this forum started to become... less active? seems to me to be a rather gradual decay of sorts... I know why I'm not on here as often, and that's due to my university stuffs. study study, sleep (well, not so much sleep, really), eat, study some more, etc. Also... I tended to be the person that responded to active threads related to my interests instead of say, actually creating a thread related to my interests.
maybe its my proxy or something.. i got a connection error that suddenly fixed out of my knowledge.. <3

but, i'll try to be active again.

Bella

ZOMG. IT IS A SLEEPY D AND ARCHER SIGHTING! GET THEM!!!

*chases after with giant net*

I dunno, I guess the point the forum got less active is when less people kept visiting. Just a hunch, though...no way to prove it for sure...

Acher13

to say it... i never been to a board where i'm the only active member at that time.. its spooky here, zombie attack?

NejinOniwa

Interesting fact: Not even half of all our registered users have bothered to post even a SINGLE post. Lulz or not?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

iuno... whats happening here?
and neway, Obama wins!!! XD

Seamore

Quote from: "Acher13"iuno... whats happening here?
Let's just hope he can lead the country well.

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Interesting fact: Not even half of all our registered users have bothered to post even a SINGLE post. Lulz or not?
There's a lot of factor. Some of them only registered to waste time, some of them maybe too late to find that this forum may not make them attached, some of them even forgot this forum site, and there's still many more. So rather than Lulz or not, I rather give them the Holy Hand Grenade and wait for the chorus to sing.

Anyway, since this is a topicless thread, did any of you ever loss your most deared to you?
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Well, no, but a friend of mine commit suicide one week ago.

Touchy subject. Topicless isn't about Srs.biz, it's about RANDOMNESS stuff. It's like OSC /b/. So yeah. Wrong place perhaps.

SleepyD

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Well, no, but a friend of mine commit suicide one week ago.

Touchy subject. Topicless isn't about Srs.biz, it's about RANDOMNESS stuff. It's like OSC /b/. So yeah. Wrong place perhaps.
haha well, topicless has had its share of serious topics, although they are few and far between.  And I'm pretty sure it's been a LOOONG time since a serious topic has surfaced.

Not that I can contribute much to this topic anyway since I haven't lost someone close to me anytime recently.  A classmate I didn't know very well committed suicide when I was a freshman in high school almost 7(!?) years ago. I probably could dredge up stuff from the confines of my mind if you want to continue this topic, but I'll leave it at that.

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
Interesting fact: Not even half of all our registered users have bothered to post even a SINGLE post. Lulz or not?
18+ gallery access? It's like all the users at hongfire that do nothing but download H stuff.
Quote from: "Bella"ZOMG. IT IS A SLEEPY D AND ARCHER SIGHTING! GET THEM!!!

*chases after with giant net*

I dunno, I guess the point the forum got less active is when less people kept visiting. Just a hunch, though...no way to prove it for sure...
O_o
LOOK IT'S CODI!! *points*

*runs away*

C-Chan

Yo.

Don't mind me, but seeing as that C-Day is finally coming I figure I can indulge in breaking the rules and post outside of my designated areas.  After all, the person I made the agreement with hasn't been around in months....  Â¬Â¬

Anyway, it's randomly refreshing to be back here again.  Last time I was here, it didn't even break 200.  ;D

Welcome SleepyD and Archer.  It has been a while since I've seen you both.  ;)

Anyway, since this is a topicless thread, did any of you ever loss your most deared to you?

Do bears crap in the woods?  [hint: either "yes" or "no"]

QuoteInteresting fact: Not even half of all our registered users have bothered to post even a SINGLE post. Lulz or not?

Not.  It's the pr0n.  
Remember the tidal wave of users who registered just because of the XP boob video on YouTube, only to leave disheartened when it turned out to be JUST a video and not actual software.  TvT

Quoteiuno... whats happening here?

Yesway.  ;)

QuoteO_o
LOOK IT'S CODI!! *points*

*runs away*

If only that would've been "cod", you could've made a New England joke.  ;D

NejinOniwa

QuoteIf only that would've been "cod", you could've made a New England joke. ;D
What, like those "Cod of Duty" games?

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Added after 16 hours 34 minutes:

Oh also.

Acher13

Bella

^ Oh lawd. XD

QuoteYo.

Don't mind me, but seeing as that C-Day is finally coming I figure I can indulge in breaking the rules and post outside of my designated areas. After all, the person I made the agreement with hasn't been around in months.... ¬¬

Anyway, it's randomly refreshing to be back here again. Last time I was here, it didn't even break 200. ;D

Ah sou....so you weren't metaphorically speaking when you said you couldn't post outside of the art threads and such? O__o

QuoteYesway.

I'm still giddy with happiness over the elections ^^

Acher13

lol, thats a funny pic XD

SleepyD

In other news, california is burning again.
Ash and soot have covered most surfaces outside my house, and I live a pretty good distance away from the fires.

Seamore

While over there burning, there's flood over here. There's no more escape from nature's wrath huh? Exclude man made ones though.
Anyway, since christmas and new year coming soon, any of you guys already have a plan?
Note: Sorry about the last topic.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---