Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDaab

SLEEP!? IN SCHOOL?!

CAN'T DO THAT RIGHT NOW!!

...Seriously, I was really on fire today in school.

Imagine a big sweat-smelling guy running around the school with various sharp machining tools and covered in brass and silverdust.

ON FIRE I TELL YA!

Later on I started to smear blood on everything I touched as I managed to cut my hand, lol.

No, the project deadline isn't close at all... orz

Gussy Keniji

QuoteLater on I started to smear blood on everything I touched as I managed to cut my hand, lol
So much Blood~!

On a related note:

Projects = Aneyursm. Period.

I mean seriously, I spent almost 3-5 hours on a 3 paragraph introductory to a paper for my ENG 112 class for college. The whole thing could have been done no problem if I didn't have to use sources (I type better when I freewrite, basically I suck at intergrating sources into a paper).

...isn't college just grand~

"Wut..."

ryuguxsaber

Political Science major here.  I advise finding the sources, then writing your paper.  It makes writing the paper easier.  Also, amass about twice as many sources as you need at the least.  That way, no matter how you end up writing your paper, you can probably use enough sources if you at least skim them before you write.
"I win at life."
-Sojiro Izumi

NejinOniwa

Blood? BLOOD!?

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!give it to me, you jerk!

Added after 3 minutes:

On a topicless note, yesterday night I managed to bake Lembas (yes, the Elven bread stuff from LOTR) with roughly the same molar mass as Plutonium. Tastes good, but if you eat more than two 1x2x0.2 dm loafs, you'll end up STONE BELLIED. I could barely walk home from school. =;w;=
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

icerain

aww... then don't eat them. I'm chewing gum(Winterfresh) now!~
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Dragonofhonr

I just got home from school. o.o

I don't get that much hard work as you all get, but I am taking college classes in my high school.  Composition 1 & 2 & World Literature(all in one class), Trigonometry/Pre-calc, Project Lead the Way/Engineering.

NejinOniwa

I WILL EAT YOUR INESTINES

RAW AND FÃ,,RSKA SOM FAN

YAY!

Aurora Borealis

I am SOOOOOO glad to have high speed internet again! For some reason the past week, my internet connection slowed way down to a crawl and it would take up to 10 refreshes (because when loading they would often time out before done) to fully load a page!

I got my connection speed tested during this time and it was an absolutely dismal 7 KB per second with download speeds of 1-2 KB/second but stopped altogether for part of yesterday! ;030

And I thought that dial-up users had it bad!

...Hey! I want some of that blood!

icerain

Then How did you post

Im sick and recovering kind of.
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Aurora Borealis

I was still able to post, although processing the posts and seeing them took a long time x__x

SleepyD

mmmm blood. XD;;

glad to see you back 'rora~

so.... there's a PoliSci major here... I'm an aerospace engineering major...... anyone else care to share their areas of study? (or... the ones you plan to study if you're not in college yet)

VonDaab

What's Political Science?

Aerospace Engineering?
Is that like designing aircrafts or something?

I got 3 years of graphical design school behind me, still, I don't know shit about that stuff... orz

At moment I'm at second year of studying watchmaking.

In the future? hmm... that one gunsmith school sounds pretty interesting...

Yeah...

vegetosayajin

VonDaab

Quote from: "vegetosayajin"gunsmith school o.O

What?

NejinOniwa

Wow, talk about niche education. >_>