Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdhdtwns

Ah, I see where you're coming from. It's harder being a teen during this kind of time because one has already formed opinions and can make coherent decisions.

Just always remind yourself it's never your fault.

Maybe you should talk to them about how the fighting is making you feel. It might not move mountains, but they deserve to know that someone else is being hurt too.
So cute it\'s deadly!

Pitkin

Hiya Twins-san and panda-san. ^_^

Shucks, I picked up a minor shoulder injury yesterday morning while doing push-ups. Now it hurts to move my right arm, so I've had to start learning to use the mouse with my left hand. v_v It's pretty funny, though... ^^;

rdhdtwns

Hi <3

Really? That's so freaky! I injured my right shoulder too yesterday! It wasn't doing push-ups, though. I was sanding .-. It's so sore now  it hurts to turn my head to the right.

You can do it, though! Use that mouse left-handed~ I'll cheer you on!

I bought a new comp yesterday, it's pretty nice. HP Media Centre something another, I don't remember the model. Lots of space and memory though, which is all I was asking for. But it makes me feel dumb, because everything is labeled on the tower. -_-
So cute it\'s deadly!

Pitkin

Ouch, you hurt your shoulder as well? Such a nasty coincidence... I hope it'll be alright soon and not hurt anymore. My shoulder's got a little bit better, but still hurts if I try to put any strain to my right arm.

I got to learn to use the mouse with left hand already, but unfortunately my computer desk at my parents' place has been designed purely for right-handed mouse usage... I had to work in pretty bothersome positions, so decided to fight the slight pain instead. ^^;

panda

QuoteQuote from : rdhdtwns
Maybe you should talk to them about how the fighting is making you feel. It might not move mountains, but they deserve to know that someone else is being hurt too.
I don't really care. Its just annoying to hear then bitch about each other.

panda

now that I remember it, they did go to a marrage counsular last winter. . .

Plus it makes me uncerrtion because of my transexualality.
Which reminds me I'm trying "tucking" today!

Pitkin

What's "tucking" mean, panda-san? I don't think I've ever heard that word before... ^^;

panda

I had an idea what "tucking" was, but I googled it and found this artical.

Quote from: [url=http://www.firelily.com/gender/sstgfaq/mtf.htmlMale-To-Female Issues[/url]]
8.5 How Do I Hide "The Bulge?"

It's called a "tuck" and it does work, even for leotards, leggings, bathing suits, whatever.

There's only one place for the penis to go, and that's to fold it back between the legs. Unfortunately there are a couple of other delicate items already occupying that space, and Bert and Ernie don't like to be crowded.

The secret is learning how to tuck Bert and Ernie up into your abdominal cavity. This is where they formed, after all, and the holes they dropped through are still there. The easiest way to learn to do this is to lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the floor, and find the place to push them into your abdomen. This will generally be straight up, relative to your body.

With this done, you can tuck your penis back comfortably, and all you need is a pair of panties that are tight enough to hold it all in place. This doesn't have to be super elastic; a plain pair of cotten panties (Jockey for Her) works fine for me. You'll have to experiment to see what works best for you.

With a bit of practice, you can do the tuck in less than a second while standing up and pulling your panties on. It really is simple and (for many of us) painless once you figure it out.

For other considerations, such as taping and why this technique might not be comfortable for everyone, see Jennifer's article on tucking. (Some people do report shrinkage after an extended time on hormones, and this can help with the discomfort.)

eh, its a bit uncomftorable, and it keept coming back out probibly because the panites I was wearing were "baggy" because I got them before I knew how to tuck.

Q4(V)

YO panda ... errr how u doin?

yea i was panda. next it will rhhdtwns, Capt and Dark Lord and many, many, many more .... i'm happy day, even though i got kick in the ball .... really very pianful, of abt 20 seconds ....

panda

hey, not bad, but not great. *sick*

Q4(V)

lol, i was sick and i still am a bit ... plz post some in death later went u have time oh and by the way the tucking business sound like fun??? but i'm not goin to try

panda

there, you happy now?
so, how you been?

Q4(V)

YEAA *dance around a bit and then trip up*
no i didn't just fall ..... 0.o
me errr in pain but in the end ok, played basketball... whcih i love, better like and not doing much work. all in all great ... i like pain no wait basketball so wht abt u, wht u up and tht any thing bad or something else

i'm super hyper today lol

panda

really? I play rugby. All sports seem pretty mild to rugby.

panda added the following  20 minutes after last message :

panda added the following  1 minute after last message :

Pitkin

That's a pretty image you posted there, panda-san. I'll save it to my collection, thank you. ^_^ Also, thanks for the information about the term "tucking".

I've been having a few rather crap days now... Sunday was a dreadful day, and even though nothing really bad has been happening at all, I've been feeling down all week long. I even had a funny dream, but forgot about it before I got to write it down.

Shucks, shucks and jeepers. I'm vexed. -_-