Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Yesterday, I ate an entire tube of cookies. It took 1 hour and 2 cups of tea.

>_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Justin

I don't drink tea.
But coffee is an entirely different story. MMMMMmmmmm... Starbucks. :)

NejinOniwa

Vile stuff!
I even tried drinking some once at work, an early morning when I was really damn tired, to wake me up some. I tell you - the vile taste woke me up instead of the caffeine!

Justin

How dare you speak of Starbucks in that manner!

Kami-Tux

Don't dis caffeine!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

You bet I will! HA!

Added after 13 minutes:

In other news, I am now Number Two.
Look at the member list, it's true...

CaptBrenden

:P spamming the forum games will do that for you.

"WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR?!?"

"You tell that turd buddy!"

lol.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

I've tried coffee before but I thought it was awful. Too bitter for my tastes x__x Although it was years ago, I could give it another chance now.

Techno the fox

Bwahahaha! I make my return...and hopefully for good this time.

Sorry about the lack of posts and general time here, it's just that I've been busy what with life, other forums, and all that. I do promise to start becomming a regular here though.

Also, just recently I went back to my old XP and dug up that "Christmas Chibis" .svg along with F-chan-tan's svg pic. I've been very happy with my windows vista, although I do miss my old XP sometimes. I don't miss it's low memory. It still takes half an hour to boot up. I've been practicing in inkscape, and am really impressed with how my art is improving. (I'll post some art in my topic later.)

Anyway, I just thought I'd stop by and post. I'll post in the other threads later.

Aurora Borealis

Welcome back, Techno! I'll be looking forward to seeing your new artworks and what improvements you have made!

I'm glad that Vista is working well for you but how does your XP machine take half an hour to boot up?! 0_0

NejinOniwa

Techno the Fawkes!
Oh, wait... >_>

Anyways, welcome back!

Justin

My XP machine from power on to ready to use is maybe 5 minutes tops.
Although it's been reformatted within the last 2 weeks though.

CaptBrenden

Coffee is like alot of other drinks, the type of coffee you get can make a big difference. If you tried coffee from one of those "free coffee" stations at a social or something, yeah chances are it tasted like boiled boots,  but if you go out and order a coffee shop cafe mocha, or an esspresso, the thats a whole different story.  Try it hot, iced, or in a smoothy.  Try differnt creamers and flavors etc.  Just because you dont like one cup doesnt mean all coffee is bad :P My only issue with starbucks is the price,  Id drink their coffee all the time if it didnt cost as much as it does.

Aurora Borealis

I guess that explains it. The kind that I tried was sorta weird.

Speaking of weird coffee, I know someone who drinks (and likes!) insanely strong coffee! Strong enough to leave the average person extremely jittery and barely able to write or type well at all, but that guy is so used to it (does not feel the listed effects) that regular coffee tastes only like hot tea to him!

In other news, you've tried boiled boots? ;012

CaptBrenden

:P  I used to be that type of person.. on an average day at work I drank a pot of coffee in the armory, had 2 large mochas, 2 Tall Boy Amps or Monsters (heck just about any kind of energry drink in the large can) and then a few sodas (usualy MT Dex code red) when i got back to my room at night. I needed that just to stay awake :P

Ic had coffee that tasted like that XD but no, never boiled actual boots to make it.