Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

He will fall backwards into his seat and the seat will topple over...

That's how surprised he'll be... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Icelilly

My god... How long has it been?

If you've been wondering what the hell happened to me, school (Especially my English course) and some things in my personal life have been keeping me away from being here at OSC. Technically, I SHOULD be doing my English work right now but I'm in need of a serious break right now.

Where I live, we're having almost summer like temperatures and I'm not liking it. For two reasons:

1. I'm Apiophobic. Meaning I have a fear of bees. And...
2. I'm Spheksophobic. Meaning I have a fear of wasps.

I've had a least 3 incidents today where a bee came flying into my portable, where I mistaken a fly for a bee, and a wasp was on my friend's jacket. And this incident doesn't help the fact that all my classes are in PORTABLES. ;__; I'm actually wishing that winter would come back. COME BACKKKKK!!!!

Oh, and doesn't help when your best friends are poking fun at your phobias. ;__;

I miss all you guys so much and I'm really sorry for being away so long. Can you guys forgive Icelilly-san? ;v;

Smokey

Of course... :D

And you really are unlucky with those phobias, how can you avoid bees and wasps? Those buggers are all around in summertime...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Are you covered in delicious, sugary coating?
It seems that way.
Then it's AWWWRIGHT, cuz I'm gonna eat you up right now! *tacklechomp*

Also, I agree. Not because of bees and wasps (they're only aggressive in August anyway), but because of LAWL OVERHEATED LIKE A CORE2QUAD PROCESSOR WITH NO HEATSINK OR FAN WHATSOEVER. I mean seriously. I burn so much energy just moving around and even standing up, that I can barely walk outside in clothes when it's over 15 degrees - the sun kills me, seriously. And it doesn't help that I'm an obsessive wearer of jackets, fine shirts and blazers, either.

Also...COME BACK TO ME, SNOW~ ;_;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Snow, what's that....
Is that that legendary stuff that falls out of the sky in winter??

(seriously i've had 2 winters without any snow and 4 before that without decent snow...)
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

CURSE YOU DAMN GLOWBALL WARMING
CURSE YOU DAMNIT
HAELS CURSE YOU

3 weeks spread out over the winter with ANY snow. Shit sux. -.- I'M IN DESPAIR ;_;

Smokey

well, the weather up here has really been messed up the last 2-3 years...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Icelilly"
Where I live, we're having almost summer like temperatures and I'm not liking it. For two reasons:

Whoa... I feel the  exact same way! I also have those two phobias!  o_o

Toki

I doesn't afraid of anything o.o

Nothing serious anyhow, and nothing I can't force myself to be like "DOIT"

When everyone else is like "eeeeek spider" I'm like "smash" o.o
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Aww, that's cruel, when everybody here goes eek! or squish!, i go "capture and release"...
Especially when someone says "It's just a spider" (spider can be replaced with any animal btw) to wich i always respond; No you're just a human...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chazzie

When everybody goes "eek!" or "squish!" or "capture and release!", I tend to go "Stare..."

At least, if it's a harmless daddy long legs. If it's a wolf spider or something like that, I go "Eek! Someone else capture and release! Pleeeease!"

I don't want bug parts all over my book.

NejinOniwa

Tarantulas are fun. ^^
Also, aggro wasps are only to be dealt with in one way:
MIDAIR SLAP OF DOOM!
Fells them in one shot, and is yet nonlethal. Try it at home!

Smokey

better than an electric flyswatter, i tend to convert them to low-powered tazers... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Icelilly

Quote from: "Smokey"Of course... :D

And you really are unlucky with those phobias, how can you avoid bees and wasps? Those buggers are all around in summertime...
Because of they're all around in the summer, I have to stay inside. The only times I go outside is if it's raining (that's why I'm always screaming in joy when it rains) or if it's May, June, or September, I put my mind on paranoid alert because I'm heading out to my classes outside. But it's really hard to calm because the bees and wasps live underneath the stairs or the sides of the portable. ;__; So... basically, I'm screaming for my life whenever I'm outdoors.

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"
Quote from: "Icelilly"

Whoa... I feel the  exact same way! I also have those two phobias!  o_o
Suddenly, I don't feel so alone. ^^

Bella

QuoteMy god... How long has it been?

If you've been wondering what the hell happened to me, school (Especially my English course) and some things in my personal life have been keeping me away from being here at OSC. Technically, I SHOULD be doing my English work right now but I'm in need of a serious break right now.
*sees Icelilly-san*

*throws pokeball at Icelilly-san*

Hehehe...now you're OURS! Bwahahaha!

Quote1. I'm Apiophobic. Meaning I have a fear of bees. And...

I've had a least 3 incidents today where a bee came flying into my portable, where I mistaken a fly for a bee, and a wasp was on my friend's jacket. And this incident doesn't help the fact that all my classes are in PORTABLES. ;__; I'm actually wishing that winter would come back. COME BACKKKKK!!!!

I dislike wasps and hornets, too...but I really to love bees. If you think about it, without bees to pollinate plants, the whole food chain would start to break down; there'd be a lot more hungry people and animals in the world.

QuoteAlso, I agree. Not because of bees and wasps (they're only aggressive in August anyway), but because of LAWL OVERHEATED LIKE A CORE2QUAD PROCESSOR WITH NO HEATSINK OR FAN WHATSOEVER. I mean seriously. I burn so much energy just moving around and even standing up, that I can barely walk outside in clothes when it's over 15 degrees - the sun kills me, seriously. And it doesn't help that I'm an obsessive wearer of jackets, fine shirts and blazers, either.

I'm a cold-climate snow person, too. I tend to have rather bad heat tolerance; unless I go swimming a lot, or keep drinking cold water, I can't last ten minutes outside when it's hot out (80 degree Fahrenheit +).

That said, I kinda like the summertime...