Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Hmmm, i know of a lot of things in, on, or around a computer that are better if they have more, but two keyboards i don't get...
Enlighten me, pleaase... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Siya

Quote from: "Toki"Thumb wars are more about finesse! Speed is my ultimate game :3

Thinking about it, I don't think i've ever lost a thumb war ever o.o
Thumb wars have always begun as a mind game with me.  Since my thumbs bend backward, I freak the person out first, then go in for the kill while they're still in shock.  If that fails, then I go for finesse.

Smokey

LOL, that reminds me of the time when i accidentally pulled a door shut, with my thumb still pressed against the hinge...
A week later i could lift my thumb-nail like an engine bonnet, freaked the hech out of people...
I could've won every thumb war by forfeit... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

icerain

Quote from: "Siya"
Quote from: "Toki"Thumb wars are more about finesse! Speed is my ultimate game :3

Thinking about it, I don't think i've ever lost a thumb war ever o.o
Thumb wars have always begun as a mind game with me.  Since my thumbs bend backward, I freak the person out first, then go in for the kill while they're still in shock.  If that fails, then I go for finesse.

That's a nice way to win. BY DEFAULT.

Today I went swimming and I put on goggles (new). My eyebrows actually touched the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I figured that out, I was SCARED.
"Life begins with a disk drive"

NejinOniwa

QuoteThumb wars have always begun as a mind game with me. Since my thumbs bend backward, I freak the person out first, then go in for the kill while they're still in shock. If that fails, then I go for finesse.
Oh Siya you, you! >:3

HAND OF DOOM has the advantage of being so hueg and stwong nobody can contain it, so I just tower over the enemies and slam down on them like some sort of thumb sockpuppet of Towercat.

QuoteAnd I have TWO KEYBOARDS.
Hay, I just thought of something awesome!!!
When playing FPS games, instead of the usual asdw + mouse controls, you could have TWO MOUSES, and one of those savvy DANCING MATS (ddr-style) for jump, crouch and movement! That way you can DUAL-WIELD WEAPONS with INDEPENDENT CONTROL OF EACH ONE! Like dual SMG's and fire one to your right and one to your left, SIMULTANEOUSLY!!! IS THAT NOT FUCCKAWESOME OR WHAT!?

Man, I'm awesome.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Why not just go for virtual reality??
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Smokey

What, Mouse or gtfo??

LOL...

I got to say this, though; I wouldn't know were i'd be without the navigation buttons on my mouse (2 thumb buttons for "back" and "forward", may sound like nothing, untill you get used to them... :D)
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Not if you're a cat! >:3

Well I've always thought more buttons than 3 on a mouse were confusing.

NekOSaka

Somebody say something about being a cat?

Toki

I agree o.o;; I don't like those mouses with the red rolling cancer either.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I'm not for a million buttons and a dozen screens on my mouse/keyboard either, but these two (back/forward) are quite handy...

Also Liberation day Festival ruled this year, partied hard today... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Were there musicz?

Smokey

yeah, (if you went to Zwolle, that is) there were some 6 stages with various artists (from pop to dance), a carnival and lots of other stuff... :D

Man, that is some anual festival they hold ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Ultimaninja

Almost done with my paper on D&D...

just makes me wonder, when I have to turn it in to turnitin.com, how freaked out will my teacher be to find the entire paper on this site?

You the reader need to think of a level of surprise for this
GO