Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q4(V)

yo Pitkin ....... YOOOOO dam it miss him ....... u were online then went .... maybe next time

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

0 exams to go!!yay!

yah Q4(V), don't worry, we are from the Internet
lol
I'll keep playing doom 3 when:
1)I visit my friend's house again
2)The game budget increases...and probably it wont

I'll have to borrow it :D
panda its online...oh, it isnt now

panda

QuoteQuote from : Darknight_88
panda its online...oh, it isnt now

I'm here. . .
when did I become a "it"?

Darknight_88

lol
oh...mmm....i think you became a "it" when I didn't paid attention to my english class
-.-
sorry

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Q4(V)

hey Pitkin wht up ...lol

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : Q4(V)

yo Pitkin ....... YOOOOO dam it miss him ....... u were online then went .... maybe next time

It just keeps happening; there's someone online, then one posts a "hiya" and whoom, everyone's gone. No one around. Daremo imasen, or how's it said...

Hiya all. ;179

edit: Now it happened the other way around, Q4(V)-san. Didn't notice you at first, but you got to post before I did. Hey-ya! :D

Q4(V)

dam it can't think of wht to say ...think, think ..... the pain

how r u Pitkin
anything new happenin

edit: yo Pitkin have u got time to do somethin for me

Pitkin

Oh, I'm sulking in self-pity and loathing, naturally. The usual. ;) I'm doing pretty well, apart from not having eaten a thing today yet. v_v

Anything new... hmm-hmm... errr... well, apart from the usual shamelessly copying cool anime pictures into my sketchbook, playing Football Manager 2006 and university lessons, I've not been doing much, so I guess nothing new in general. ^^;

How about you, Q4(V)-san? (Dang, that nickname is so much work to type ;179) Been tinkering with anything interesting lately?

Q4(V)

well same here but i'm listenin to somethin soooo cute right now ... check this out
http://zeph.flop.jp/swf/pittan.html

i just want to post this again

Pitkin

Ah, cannot listen to anything at uni; I left my earphones at home. Moreover, I have to dash out right now; an unexpected meeting just showed up.

See you later, Q4-san. ^_^

*runs out fast, glancing at his watch*

Q4(V)

ok see later

.... yyeaa  tht the sceond person tht i talk to when online

* look at the clock *

time flies when ur having fun

* get clock and throwing it *

ppl tht i will talk to on this site bobthecreep, CaptBrenden and panda .... has u have been online within the last 24 hours ...

panda

QuoteQuote from : Darknight_88didn't paid attention to my english class

I have truble with it too. damn english!

Pitkin

That flash was great, Q4(V)-san. The tune was the same that plays in the first two levels in Defrag de Pon. I wonder where I could find it as an mp3. ;179