Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

maybe the guys are hot for you but then you tell them you taste like maple leaves and that you like man sechs... that could be it
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Icelilly

I highly doubting that XD
Besides, We don't taste like maple leafs. We taste like.... Canadian Beef! ^o^

Gummster

Tsubashi

QuotePlus that deal with how they over reacted over one guy programing one like theirs from scratch left a bad taste in my mouth.

Eh, Captiain-san? Given your preference to Microsoft, I really don't think you should play that card. Microsoft is well know for their frivolous lawsuits, and even recently is trying to sue Open Source for patent infringment. Honestly, if what apple did was so outragous, such actions on the part of M$ should be appalling!
-Tsu

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Tsubashi"
Eh, Captiain-san? Given your preference to Microsoft, I really don't think you should play that card. Microsoft is well know for their frivolous lawsuits, and even recently is trying to sue Open Source for patent infringment. Honestly, if what apple did was so outragous, such actions on the part of M$ should be appalling!
LOL
I wonder if they'd dare to sue 2chan and Nijiura...

And...am I getting an Iphone? no. Crossed my mind, but no. Too expensive and looks like it's too delicate (wouldn't survive the remaining days of  military service =/).
Instead, I just got a Sony Ericsson W300i. A mere US$150

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"not getting one (suprize suprize!) then again, I didnt get an I pod.  Didnt like them. Still use my sony mini disk player sometimes but thats it.
\o/

Sony Gamma over here. Model NW-E005F. Awesome USBflash memory-MP3 player

CaptBrenden

if we cook you with c chan would that make it tase like canadian bacon?

actually tsubashi, We all know microsoft to be an evil corperation.  They dont do much to try and say other wise.. its how many of the anti microsoft crusaders claim that mac is less evil and then they go and show themselves to be the same kind of buisness scum.  

To be clear, I dont support microsoft for its buisness practices.  Far from.  Nor did i ever claim them to be holy or just in the way it does its buisness. I have always stated that I simply prefer their products.  And so far, I have not seen or heard anything about linux or any other OS that makes me belive they are any more suited to what i need then what I already have, I like what I have,  thus I see no reason in changing it, especialy since windows still controls a good portion of the market which makes it convenient.  

however, I shall not continue this debate here. there is a topic for it if I so felt inclined but I dont.  I was simply awnsering the I Phone question, not asking for a prolong debate over the ethical buisness practices.

but I do need a new phone,  my razor is a broken peice of crap that turns itself off sometimes when i snap it shut.

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Cappy"my razor is a broken peice of crap that turns itself off sometimes when i snap it shut.
Whilst mine is...a razor ^-^

Oh and also, yafokes hurd 'boot this?
http://www.fallingleafsystems.com/compatibility/
Proofread please. I have little trust to my own eyes in these matters.

Added after 34 seconds:

Oh and also, GIMME BACK MAH CANADIAN, YOU ACCURSED PIG!!! *chase the bacon*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tsubashi

Well, Captain-san, I was merely pointing out that to refrain from hypocriticality, that could not honestly be a factor in your decision.
Besides which, there is a large difference between the two. Though it is true the guy did code his interface entirely independant, he explicitly copied the iPhone's interface, an undeniably unethical and illegal action. In the case of M$ vs. FOSS, however, any patent infringement is unintentional. It is interesting to note that they never once listed specifically which patents.

Added after 2 minutes:

And Nejin-san, it was bound to happen eventually. No one wants to fork over money for both the OS and the game. ^-^
-Tsu

Darknight_88

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"

Oh and also, yafokes hurd 'boot this?
http://www.fallingleafsystems.com/compatibility/
Proofread please. I have little trust to my own eyes in these matters.
Didn't knew about those libraries. But Halo 2 on XP are OLD news. It's been weeks since the release of the Halo 2 crack for XP, and it doesn't even need DX10.

NejinOniwa

I know that, too. Think I'd be using a "preview alpha version" for something as important as THAT? Hells no! *boots up install crack*

Added after 28 minutes:

Also, Tsubashi-san...
QuoteAnd Nejin-san, it was bound to happen eventually. No one wants to fork over money for both the OS and the game. ^-^
Not to bloat, but...
*whispering*I does neither ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tsubashi

Ahem...
*Singsong*
"Do what you want 'cause a Pirate is free!
You Are a Pirate!"

Much as I dislike paying M$, Piracy is wrong. Except when you do, in fact, legally own it, but are prevented from using it do to screwed up registration.
I'm sure Captain-san agrees.

Still, your choice. ^-^
-Tsu

Xeon

QuoteI can only pray this does not result in a war of opinions.
Aaaaa... flame wars,i still remember an old high school musical flame war, its all fun and flames until someone says the actors lip sing :o.

QuoteThanks for providing at least the basis of your point of veiw, unlike some people. Still, you were quite vague, and there is plenty of room to expand your statement ^-^
Yes your right i was a little vague neee?, So alrighty then,

Well it seems to be just another a phone with a touch screen and nothing more neeee......because i dont really see any difference between the i-phone and a normal phone. its just a phone with a touch screen and a bigger screen (due to not having any buttons), it does seem a good thing to watch movies with but i have a portable video player for that neeeee....to me all a phone ever needs is able to make calls and msg (i dont play games on my phones),as i am also currently happy with my samsung credit card phone which also functions as my mp3 player.

although i do give the I-phone props for somewhat originality *OMGS IT COPIED THE DS <<<<<some fan boy would say No offence though :D*

just my 2 dimes :3

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

CaptBrenden

your canadian? who says shes your canadian huh?!

C-Chan

*pressure cooker lid bursts open*

*a cooked C-chan, having regained consciousness, bursts out looking around desperately*

DOKO?!!!!!! DOKO?!!!!!!!!   BELLA-SAN, WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!!!  ^V^
WAS I DREAMIN?!  DID I SEE A GHOST?!!  I MUST INVESTIGATE!!!!

[frantically] Alright, I'm off to search the forum!  ^-^

Lilly-san,... here's a mace to beat up Nejin-san with....
Nejin-san.... prepare to die.
Tsubashi-san.... please dispense more current events for me! ^v^
Captain..... read m04r tech news.
Darknight....  they'd sue their own grandmothers, so don't encourage them.
Xeon... get an OpenMoko.

Bye y'all!  ^V^

*zips out of thread*

Icelilly

But I don't beat people up C-chan... ;o;