Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

*yells from ship* FIRE ZE CANNONS!!!

*boom*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

Yes that pocky is the real deal,there is also girls pocky :3.

And W00T 100 Posted notes!11!!!.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Acher13

then congratulation to you.

my how i wish to eat pocky now.

Bella

Well, I'm out of here in a few hours. I'll probably post sometime in early August. Bye everybody *waves!*

C-Chan

*sniffles*  Goodbye Bella-san!  ^v^

*sneaks back into pressure cooker*

[muffled]  Have fun!

NejinOniwa

Bai-min Bella-san! *waev*

CaptBrenden

*sits outside the pressure cooker making sure its properly set* mmm

So like.. the difference is that mens pocky is longer?  Men ar concerned with how long their pocky is, girls are concerned with what it tastes like <_< >_>

and you forgot to approve of the 3.1sama sig T_T

Added after 15 minutes:

OH! I almost forgot

Kitten update!!

Well just one full day after having been brought home Kuro is now good friends with dos.. in a younger/older sister kind of way.  Dos still gets angry when kuro gets into "her" things but will play with her all the same and will sometimes (on a rare occasion when kuro stops moving) cuddle with each other on the bed or couch and dos grooms her (which is weird.. dos never had kittens so maternal instincts shouldnt havekicked in).  When they play its like that video, where the little kitten is waving its paws like it wants to fight the big cat, and the big cat is just sitting there twitching its tail.. and then.. BAM! the big cat snatches up the little one faster then you can blink.  Thats how they play mostly.  well there was this one time I wish I had filmed it, but kuro was jumping back and forth between two chairs right over dos mocking her attempts to catch her.  That and she is the only one that fits under the couch, so she will stick her head out after knocking her little toy mouse out untill dos tries to go for it, then she snatches it back up under the couch...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Icelilly

Bye-Bye Bella-chan!
I'll miss you... ;o;

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"you forgot to approve of the 3.1sama sig T_T
No one approved your new sig?! That's a crime! O_O
I, Icelilly, approves Capt's new sig and avatar! *feels all proud*

CaptBrenden

like i said, if it wasnt for your desire to see male chracters do things their creaters never would have imagined or intended them to do, you would be my favorite person on the forum :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Oh, cappy-san, skip the prejudices already, whu...?
*conspiratorial snicker*

I AM THE CREATOR

Added after 21 minutes:

Oh hay guys...this is lol. -w-
http://mag.mypclinuxos.com/html/Issues/200707/page14.html
Now i have work to do, so i'll have to excuse myself ^_^

zjhentohlauedy

hehe, i've read that one long ago.
My my, aren't you lovely~

Icelilly

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"like i said, if it wasnt for your desire to see male chracters do things their creaters never would have imagined or intended them to do, you would be my favorite person on the forum :P
And this is why I feel most at home here ^-^ *snuggles with ME and 3.1 plushie in the corner*

NejinOniwa

Yauz is makin me YEALOUSY!!! >.>

Gummster

I'm gonna diss the current topic now.
I have a lot of environmentalist protesters on my land right now, sleeping in my house and and camping in my backyard, about 30 pieces. I must say that it's fun. It's like having a party everyday, there are some people there that are seriously "wacky" if so to speak. I wouldn't be surprised if Nejin would be among them  ;013