Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

*steam geyser bursts out of the pot*

*C-chan crawls out of it, quite red all over^

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

Sorry I took so long..... ^___^;
I thought I set the timer for 4 hours, but turns out it was actually 4 days, and well besides that I couldn't get the damn thing open....!  ^v^;

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY-SAMA!!!!  ^V^

Sorry I'm too boiled and tasty to go out and get you a belated cake but,.....  -v-

*looks around*

<_<

>_>

*light bulb*

*grabs ladle*

How about some delicious Consommé?  With Essence O' C-chan?  ^_____~

CaptBrenden

so like.. your asking if she wants to drink your bathwater? o_o
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

beat me to it, was thinking the same thing >_>

xD

And after my long periods of being absent, I just noticed this: since when did we started to have 1000 visitors in 24 hours? I remember the old days when we had like 300-400 visitors to the gallery everyday...

P.S: also, 600 posts...I'm no longer a filthy apple!!

YAY!!

Now I'm...OH SHI-...Lindows -_-'

CaptBrenden

I feel your pain. remain vigilant and post more.. become windows once again
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

POST MOAR!!!!

As a result of SAT prep courses, I keep asking myself entrance exam-style questions. For example:

- Compare the Buddhist principles of destruction and rebirth at the hand of a destructor/creator god included in popular anime such as Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu, at Princess Mononoke, and Akira.

- Is Zero's destruction at the expense of his friends and innocent lives  necessary? Does his cause justify this sort of peril? Use examples from the anime Code Geass.

- Is Jun's personality disorder the result of societal pressure as it is said in the anime, or is it the result of an internal demon that Jun faces and defeats after meeting Shinku? Use three examples from Rozen Maiden as well as one from another anime.

- The idea of love developing over time is included in popular romantic comedy anime, such as Please Teacher and Love Hina. Compare this idea to the modern concept of love at first sight, and how it relates to modern society and romantic development.

- In anime, the idea of tsundere is commonly defined as a personality that is initially combative, but becomes loving and emotionally vulnerable. Common examples include Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion and Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina. However, it is commonly misdefined as a sort of "tough love" that never changes between characters. Examples include Akira Kogami from Lucky Star. Describe tsundere in detail, citing other examples from other shows and contrasting true tsundere with its misdefinition.

- The idea of alien civilization advancing the human race through conflict has been included in popular anime, such as Voices of a Distant Star and Mahoromatic. Compare this to the Christian idea of intelligent design and other films, such as 2001: A Space Odyssey.

- The school life anime genre often portrays school life in Japan as a pleasant experience. For example, Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star makes school life as a type of heaven. However, other anime, such as Rozen Maiden, portray school life as a "pressure cooker" of sorts. Compare and contrast these viewpoints.

I can't get these questions out of my head. Any help?

Bella

QuoteI can't get these questions out of my head. Any help?

Gah! Now you have me thinking XD

QuoteWhy do you call them steamed clams when they are obviously char-broiled?

Aurora borealis? At this time of year, in this part of the country, isolated in your kitchen?

*Hands NewYinzer huge pile of cupcakes for bringing up obscure Simpsons reference*

QuoteBut thank you minna! <3
I had a good birthday. I got a Nintendo DS! X3

Congrats! I hope your birthday was great!

zjhentohlauedy

when will you be leaving for your trip bella?
My my, aren't you lovely~

Icelilly

Yay! C-Chan is out of the pot! <333333
Thank you to everyone who said Happy birthday to me! ^-^

And to all the Canadians out there, Happy Canada Day! <3

Silentbob

Happy belated Icelilly.    ;019

Sorry i missed it.

Gummster

Happy birthday Icelilly although it was some time ago.

But I'm back... again...
England was not fun by the way, it was very sad being just being there.
I went there to go to the funeral of my former high school room-mate who died of cancer it didn't feel very good.

But on the bright sight of life, I inherited his kitten that he got on his last days, I decided to name her Yuki because of the obvious awesomeness of the name.
I'm hoping she'll become a fine violin cat.

zjhentohlauedy

O.o a funeral...

O.o a kitty...

Welcome back gummster-san!
My my, aren't you lovely~

C-Chan

QuoteI'm hoping she'll become a fine violin cat.

..............Ano..... Gummuntu.........? ^^;
I hope that means you're planning to train her how to use a violin, and not the more traditional pairing of cat+violin.  -v-;

In any event, welcome back.  ^__^

Aurora Borealis

Happy birthday Icelilly! (okay so I was late saying this but better a little late than months late or never?)

And welcome back, Gummster. It is so sad you had to go to a funeral but congrats on getting Yuki! And teaching her to play the violin would be so awesome and win any pet talent contest for sure! :D

Bella

QuoteBut I'm back... again...
England was not fun by the way, it was very sad being just being there.
I went there to go to the funeral of my former high school room-mate who died of cancer it didn't feel very good.

But on the bright sight of life, I inherited his kitten that he got on his last days, I decided to name her Yuki because of the obvious awesomeness of the name.
I'm hoping she'll become a fine violin cat.

I'm sorry to hear that your friend passed away. I'm sure he'd be glad to know a friend has adopted his cat, though.

QuoteI hope that means you're planning to train her how to use a violin, and not the more traditional pairing of cat+violin. -v-;

Oh...do you mean...like... ;015 I won't even go there.

Quotewhen will you be leaving for your trip bella?

8th of July.
Chances are you'll probably hear from me some time during the summer (as a large number of RV parks, restaurants, ect. now have wifi service) but don't be surprised if you don't...

Icelilly

Thank you Gummster and Aurora Borealis! <3

I'm sorry to hear about your friend Gunmster ;_; But I'm glad you got yourself a kitty! Yuki is a beautiful name! ^_^