Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

Indeed

Also, I might be away for all this week possibly more, I'm gonna cruise the country with mah violin and my newly formed summer orchestra, which I am concertmaster in by the way.
The orchestra was made for those who have way too much free time during the summer, many of Iceland's most skilled players are in it. I think that we have the acknowledged best contrabass player in Iceland.

But I just wanted to let 'ya know, so I might not come online on IRC so much or post.

Tsubashi

Well, I hope you have fun! The RP will certainly slow down, especially with this cliffhanger you've left us with!

Do Well, Be Awesome, and all that Jazz ^__^
-Tsu

Gummster

Jazz? I doubt that we'll be playing alot of Jazz.

But onii-sama wanted me to let the IRC lurkers now that it is possible that he will use my comp to go to the IRC, he now has my permission to do so.
How much? I have no idea.

Tsubashi

Sorry, "all that Jazz" is an expression I sometimes use to mean "etc" rather than the type of music
-Tsu

Gummster

Ah, I see, then I will try my best to be well and awesome 'and all that jazz'

Tsubashi

-Tsu

zjhentohlauedy

gummster san sugoi!

Ganbatte!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Gummster"Indeed

Also, I might be away for all this week possibly more, I'm gonna cruise the country with mah violin and my newly formed summer orchestra, which I am concertmaster in by the way.
The orchestra was made for those who have way too much free time during the summer, many of Iceland's most skilled players are in it. I think that we have the acknowledged best contrabass player in Iceland.

But I just wanted to let 'ya know, so I might not come online on IRC so much or post.
gl; hf :D

NejinOniwa

Take what you can; give nothing back, gummi!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kami-Tux

Good luck and have fun!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Gummster

OK. Apparently some of the hotels we're staying in have computers, for example, the computer I'm using now is hotel property, so I will be able to post a little.
But we started out in Reykjavík, playing Chopin's second piano concerto and then Beethoven's 5th symphony, and we were a success, well at least I think so.

C-Chan

Nope,... if it's Gummuntu, it's undoubtedly a success.... ^__^
Great work!  ^v^

NejinOniwa

Otsukaresama! Nice to have you still hanging onto this place too, gummi-san. -w-

NejinOniwa

Holy crap! I just slept 5 hours on a fukken couch in the middle of the day! I even missed lunch! Agh, stupid baito -.-

NejinOniwa

Why the hell does Topless keep dying on me? I've had to revive it like, 10 times or something now...

Oh well, as to get some top onto it:

My geekiness escalated further yesterday. Aside from getting myself some vaccine against TBE and a new pair of glasses, I found myself rabidly packing on myself lots of stuff for my iPod. Thus now i have a new usb charger, a 12 volt usb charger for the car, and most importantly, a TV-in cable for video iPods. So now, I can show the ignorant humans the glory of the Empress wherever I go... >w<

Added after 1 minutes:

(i might not have mentioned i have the whole Haruhi series on my iPod before, have i? Oh well, i do. Plus some Lucky Star and Gintama. So there you have it. I won't walk anime-less even when I'm out in the wilderness or sailing >w< )