Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Guns, eh? Never been a big fan of guns. I kind of have a thing for the Steyr SPP, but nothing else.

Oh, and by the way, I'm back. Finals are over, and I have a summer of SAT prep and computer courses lined up. Don't get too excited about the computer course - it's one of those "standard" computer courses. You know the kind - just the basics! No complicated programming that might help Fedora...

*sigh*

CaptBrenden

Alot of people dont like guns, but most of those people have never held one, let alone shot one, and feel like their mere presence is scary..

but that is not the case.  its just a stigma they have around them

but i know wthat you mean about the steyr,  i have the same sorta thing for the P90.. i love that thing.. but I cant own one -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Gummster

Well that might be the case. But as you said. Each for his own.

In other news, the University of Iceland is now in summer holiday, and thus (unfortunate me) has to tolerate my older brother (who teaches there) "visiting". He's probably going to eat up most of my food take sleeping place and be in the way.
But at least I'll have some company. (I have to live alone all year long =( that's bad for your health).
The only good thing he brought along were his piano - violin duet music sheets  and his games. We were up almost all night playing Dynasty Warriors.

NejinOniwa

Two...pro musicians/otakus...who are brothers...THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE IN ANY WAY AT ALL!!!!   ;026

Ah well. In other news, the time is now 13:37, and I'm off to play some fangly. ;049

Added after 27 seconds:

at least, MY clock is.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Well he's not pro musician, he just likes to play instruments like my sister. W s e siblings are actually all like that (except for treacherous little brother), otakus that is. But onii-sama teaches math, the hard kind of math, so he's very smart.

NejinOniwa

3 otakus in the same family. Oh boy...

...i feel REALLY lonely here. :(

Gummster

Don't be, those two are actually the only otakus that I know in RL. The others are all musicians.

NewYinzer

You know otakus in real life? Wow...

*starts putting countries on list*

- Finland
- Estonia
- Latvia
- Lithuania (where my ancestors are from)
- Belarus
- Part of Russia
- Ukraine
- Moldova
- Bulgaria
- Romania
- Greece
- Israel
- Turkey
- South Africa

Gummster

What are the countries for?

NejinOniwa

Shiran. Still, gummuntu, you're still more gifted with friendly otakus than i am, since I'm the only one i know of within a two mile radius... :(

Gummster

Well there probably are otakus around you, you just don't know them yet.
You need to get to know your neighbours, mingle with the people!

NejinOniwa

50-year old geezers ain't otaku material. PERIOD.

Gummster

So when you're 50 you're officially no longer an otaku hmm?
Age matters not my friend.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"50-year old geezers ain't otaku material. PERIOD.
Just wait some years until the 40-years old "anime-fans"  that I know grow up, and then we talk :D

NejinOniwa

No, not like that!
It's just that here...
Old people + internet -> FATAL ERROR
No internet -> no anime -> 0% chance of turning otaku

Well, easy equation.