Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Yeah, the snow day was back in February. And if the snow days are from the fear of being sued for there being a lot of snow, it's certainly possible because people get sued for all kinds of things these days! -_-

And speaking of snow days, a cousin of mine in another state had had school canceled for at least a week because of a huge ice storm earlier this year! 0__0

NejinOniwa

Teh. And here i have -20 and 2 meters of snow and does MY school get canceled? NOOOOOOOO. I just have to get on that damn train anyway.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

That's a major bummer! And I thought all places where it snows had policies about snow days! Now I know that is not so :(

NejinOniwa

Mm, mm. I mean, in elementary school it was acceptable since then you could just go out and rain snowballs of doom upon your classmates or antagonists (funnily enough i seem to have a lot of them), but now the only sizeable break we have is lunch, when most people have better things to do than play games... -.-
Sometimes, though, matters are worsened further by the trains getting canceled as well, so you miss classes and shit...
Agh. Winter's a great time, but school during winter is just saiteissu.

Added after 1 hours 14 minutes:

I FUKKEN HAET IRC. Kill it wit fiar  ;030

Gummster

There is often a lot of snow here so I know your problems, but schools don't really get cancelled except there's too much snow.
I always have to go too teach in the music school regardless of snow, only times I don't have to go is when there's like a meter thick layer of snow on the roads. It's good that Iceland has no trains!

And Nejin, maybe you just need to get a real IRC client.

NejinOniwa

Yeah, that's what i meant. I HAET "real" irc clients. I'll stay with the fakes, they're better.

Lt. Iria

Fake Clients? Hah! Just go get a command line client, they're much better!
^o^ Lithuanian Iria? It\'s Lieutenant Iria, thank you very much! ^o^

Gummster

I recommend XChat the, the easiest IRC client I've ever used.

CaptBrenden

Apperently Im a noob for using Mirc for the last 10 years, but I frankly dont care, it works for me.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kami-Tux

Y'all should give irssi a try. I never experienced an easier client.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

CaptBrenden

i dont see why I would need to change... I dont have any problems, thus no problems need fixed.  perhaps if i felt the need to hack people or know their Ips and track what cities they are connected through and all that other stuff Ive seen IRC users use it for..

But frankly, I use it to chat, and in that function, Mirc is just fine.

Kami-Tux

It is also better for chatting if you add the nickcolor script :)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

CaptBrenden

Gummster

...You most certainly do love your gun. I don't.
I don't really like guns or such in the first place, I know, I'm a bit hippie.

CaptBrenden

eh to each their own