Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

Quote from: "Gummster"You don't sleep much!? That's bad for your health you know! I normally sleep 10-12 hours
(Side not sorry I haven't been able to post much these days, but I have to do all of my work for the next two weeks so I'll be able to go to Sweden. Plus I always have to practice!)

But on the bright side of things, it was my birthday TWO days ago, so I am now officially 25 years old. I held a small party, well more of a gathering of friends, where I got my presents o.O only got three though.
A new rosin from my dearest friend and former violin teacher, high quality rosin at that one. And from all of my friends and co-workers a brand new TV!! And I like that one.
And last but not least, from I family I got plain tickets, you wanna now where I going I'll show you picture
That's right! I'm going to see the world, starting next Christmas!
Plus I bought a ticket for the Vienna Christmas concert, so it'll be a blast!

Sweeet. ^^
Belated happeh birthday, and I hope you have fun on your trip! Get some spending money in the meantime, and then... uh.... I was going to say something else, but sitting here for five minutes, it won't come back. XD;;

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"yeah.. its alot esier to enter deep hybernation mode when youve been doing combat training to include a 28 mile hike with about 150 pounds of gear.
yeah, haha, I'd assume so. ^^

the longest I've ever slept must be around 16 hours... I was sick that day... and well... yeah. XD; SLEEP. hehe.

Silentbob

Happy belated, Gummster.    

Hope you had a good birthday.   ;010

NewYinzer

Happy birthday, Gummster! Many happy returns of the day!

Since this thread is topicless, and not a topless thread, I feel the need to talk about my sudden unusual cravings. For the past few months, I've had the most unusual craving for Pocky. Until last week, I now have an unnatural craving for pizza. Now, I'm chewing Clorets gum, trying to stay clean. Any thoughts?

(The above is intentionally farcical. I chew Eclipse more than Clorets)

NejinOniwa

Hmmmmm~
You COULD try making a pizza with pocky on it. That should make it go away. I think ^~^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

yup pizza with pocky sounds great. try it now newyinzer-san  ;010
My my, aren't you lovely~

Gummster

Uuuh.... Pocky pizza!

Oh, and thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday.

And just to let you guys know, this is probably the last post I post untill I go to Sweden. I'll be leaving to Reykjavík in a few hours. I won't post again except I find a computer when there. And then in two days I'll be flying to Sweden.

See 'ya in a week!

C-Chan

Oooh,... just might make it still.  ^___^

Happy belated to my fellow Ubuntu-using violin[ist]!    ^.^

Or "Gummuntu" for short.  -v-

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "C-Chan"Or "Gummuntu" for short. -v-
Worst...made-up nickname...ever.

CaptBrenden

oh no, not by far.  Join the military and youll hear worse.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

-.- meanie!

And hmm.....care to share some?

Anyways, now me is going to mah summer villa to open the place up for the summer. Imma be back on saturday eve, so behave, mmkayssu? In the meantime, a fish from the outer ranges of the Net has invaded my screen...

zjhentohlauedy

careful on your trip nejin-san!

how nice a summer villa...

Kami-Tux

Over the weekend, I'll be in Bavaria! Take care!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Tsubashi

Have fun, everyone that's going somewhere! Be safe, play hard, and be awesome!
-Tsu

zjhentohlauedy

lots of people moving around, take care kami-tux

Thurosis

it is late to say that (but better than say nothing)  so :

!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gummster!! XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!