Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Only one class is open 24/7, while the rest close at 8pm. There's always room in the open-all-hours class, though, so it's alright... excluding the fact I cannot stay online all night as I have to sleep at home anyway. :D

panda

ah.

panda added the following  11 minutes after last message :

so, how you been?

Pitkin

So and so, to be honest. I keep going through these waves in my mood; feeling very well at one moment, and suddenly most utterly depressed (never self-destructive, though) about things at the next... some issues just keep bothering me. Fortunately, talking to an online friend helps almost every time. :)

You? Apart from the CD...

panda

o the usall stuff, thinking.
the normal thoughts about slaughtering humanity, death, murder.

why haven't you posted in the fethesis topic?

panda added the following  6 minutes after last message :

Pitkin, are you the one hiding?

Pitkin

I cannot bring myself to posting, panda-san. I cannot find the courage for that so easily. :|

edit: The one hiding? ^^;

panda

people say that about me all the time, that I'm so curagious, but I'm really not, I just speak my mind.

panda added the following  57 seconds after last message :

if your not the one hiding who is? One of the new members?

panda added the following  2 minutes after last message :

the member who is "hidden"

Pitkin

Aye, someone else than me that is. ^^;

I'd like to think I'm courageous myself, even though I hardly ever speak 100% directly what I think. I try to be very careful most of the time. Mostly I act like a coward, though. Oh well, oh well...

panda

well, this is the internet, speak your mind! its not like real life where people can make it extremly missrable.

panda added the following  3 minutes after last message :

unless people you know in real life read this fourm. . .

Pitkin

Ahem, but I have a fairly tamished reputation already elsewhere... at least here I can be all pure and innocent. ;179 (Super Ego: Yeah, as if that would happen...)

Well, I promise to post there, perhaps later on Sunday? ^^;

edit: They might. ^^; Almost every person I know online knows this site, even though they're not too interested in OS-tans. -_- Also, among those onliners there are two people I know in real life as well. Not like they'd do anything to me, though...

panda

No ones pure, NO ONE.
but go ahead and post.

QuoteQuote from : PitkinFortunately, talking to an online friend helps almost every time. :)

go ahead and talk to me if you want, shal' I add you to MSN messenger?

Pitkin

What? Are you saying I'm not pure? Preposterous claim! ;179 Of course I know that no one's pure. ;)

Sure, add me if you want, panda-san. ^_^

edit: I'll post a bit later; right now I'm about to die here... I had to wake up early, work for nine hours, after which I sat down to the computer and haven't moved since... eight hours of reading and chatting. ^^;

panda

no, I'm not saying your not, just that you can't compleatly be pure.

read my PM.

panda added the following  1 hour 8 minutes after last message :

hey capt.

CaptBrenden

word.

I spent today packing to go back to cali and looking for vol 8 of mohoromatic again, to no avail

Ill be leaving again soon for cali, but its only a 19 horu drive so Ill be on again tommarow
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

panda

did you see the fetishes topic?

CaptBrenden

Yeah, Im looking at it right now
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.