Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

Well I would point you out to Rainbow Violins if he's a learning to play the violin. I strongly advice the electric violin (although the fancy ones are a bit expensive). Plus the acoustic violins are available in various colours. And possibly you could put a special picture on it as I intend to buy for the H-NA. I also recommend to give him a lightweight case if he doesn't have one already as it can be very bad or your back to carry a violin around for long times. I'm also going to point out the £175.00 very high quality bows and the high quality rosins with it. But in the end it is thee that makes the decisions.

CaptBrenden

got pepper sprayed today.   it hurts like a bitch, but not as bad as i thought.  also went out and fired my desert eagle I just got.  god I love this gun.  so powerful.. yet so little kick!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Gummster

Why? Why were you pepper sprayed? Don't tell it was just so that you could test it?

NejinOniwa

Or were you harassing 3.1-chan again? *snickergiggle* ;036
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

QuoteWhy? Why were you pepper sprayed? Don't tell it was just so that you could test it?

actually.. in essance, yes.  I went to a training class for work on pepper spray. but to be alowed to use it at work I have to have been hit with it so i can explain to a court of law what its like to be peppersprayed and that i did so knowingly and I did not do it lightly.  

also when i start carring my gun that I can explain to the judge why I shot the man who had pepper spray. If you have a gun, and someone pulls pepperspray on you, its instant authorization to use deadly force, because the stuff imeadiatly will have you down on the ground, eyes swelled shut, puking, snotting out the nose, and generaly defenceless, at which point they could take my gun, shoot me and whoever else they want with it.

just food for thought if you ever think its a good idea to pull pepper spray on a cop or armed security officer.  Just dont do it, they will shoot you.

tho technicly it wont effect me, since my super space marine physology is ammune to such things.

Gummster

That's pretty hardcore dude.

CaptBrenden

I got cuff and baton training today :D

When you are in a job where people may actively try to take your life, you take it seriose.

SleepyD

I've heard of police being trained with pepper spray... but did not know that it allows them to use deadly force. huh.

I accidentally pepper sprayed my aunt as a kid... curious about this mini spray bottle my mom carried around all the time.  >_>  While my aunt bore the brunt of the spray, I got a whiff of it too...

Stuff stings. Probably worse for my aunt. >.<

what happened to the days when I used to post here every day? *sigh*

zjhentohlauedy

O.o pepper spraying your aunt...

Deadly force against pepper spray sounds reasonable.

I've never been pepper sprayed and i doubt that eating a large chunk of wasabi (which i have done)  is anywhere near the stinging level of pepper spray. good luck on your training captain.
My my, aren't you lovely~

Gummster

I have as well never used pepper spray, much less a gun, the deadliest wepon I have ever had is a razor sharp katana.

NejinOniwa

That suffices big much, my violinist friend ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Oh... Is that so..

CaptBrenden

I need not list the weapons I have used...

tho the katana bit reminded me, i did know a guy that used a broad sword on a guy that broke into his house. he came around the corner, the guy stabbed him in the gut with a pocket knife, and he brought his raised broadsword down and slit him from shoulder to mid drift.  

Tho, I have to brag once again, I HAVE A DESERT EAGLE!!! wwoooooo!!!  

I would advise not breaking into my house or pulling pepper spray on me.

Tsubashi

Ooo! Ooo! I'll list all the weapons I've ever used!
Ummm...Fangs?
oh, and that dark energy beam in Thurosis-sama's manga!
Yeah, in the event of Captain-san vs. Tusbashi, I think I'd better stick to evasion ^^'
Especially with that gun. I'm clueless as to it's exact benefits, but I certainly wouldn't like to be up against it (particularly if it had silver bullets) ^__^;

Speaking of people with swords, my friend was once assaulted in NY, but was able to scare them away by doing flashy moves with his katana! He's really strong, though, so he probably would've won if they'd stuck around ^__^
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

The desert eagle is i think one of the largest hand guns that actually exist...