Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

True. A large fraction of my classmates (as well as the kids from my old neighborhood) act like animals! Rabid, obnoxious animals -_-

NejinOniwa

That's just too sad...

Also I just got really emo and angsty from watching too much Kanon.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden".... how could you not know what state he lives in?   o_o

And, I got a cool story!  I was driving to a gunshow yesterday, and I made a wroung turn and was looking for a place to turn around when I got pulled over.  Apperently I was speeding and didnt relize it (tho i could have sworn i was moving just as fast as everyone else.

After grilling me about "do you know why I pulled you over?"  you know the usual stuff. He checks my paperwork, and then asks me what is with the marine corps stickers on my car.  I told him I recently got out, he asked when, and then what MOS I was.  Once i said I was Infantry, he shakes my hand and says "me too!"  then after asking what I was doing for a living he gave me his card and said to call him if I was serios about getting into law enforcement.

I got pulled over for speeding and got a job offer o_o
I dunno... never really though much about it. haha.

and that is an interesting story. ^^ I don't know what else to say, but that's cool. :3
And I find that driving with the flow of traffic is speeding. haha

Laevatein:
"He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals."
Ouch. >_<

@nejin/aurora: a lot of kids are like that. the question is whether they'll become mature enough to realize they are acting like animals.  a lot of them will, surprisingly... but there's always those people... :P

zjhentohlauedy

I don't even know if i have the guts to shoot at people even though its for self defense. an abdomen shot should have already been fatal. but a crotch-abdomen shot!
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

trust me.. it gets alot easier to make that desicion when people ARE shooting at you.

I dont know if youve ever seriosly had someone try to take your life, but It changes something inside of you.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

well, i trust you captain you have the experience, and no i haven't had anyone try and kill me and i hope i won't have to handle anything like that though.
My my, aren't you lovely~

NewYinzer

QuoteI got pulled over for speeding and got a job offer

NewYinzer: Haha...that kinda thing doesn't happen much in my state. Where I come from, the auto laws are screwed up. Anymore, if you get hit by a car, you aren't roadkill - you're an organ donor!

Director's Commentary: This is a reference to the green "organ donor" label on driver's licenses in NewYinzer's state. They signify that if the person dies in a car crash, then their organs can be used for anyone. Few people get the joke anymore...

Quote...without getting shot mind you. haha XD;

NewYinzer: What? You mean I can't walk around Compton at night wearing lots of jewelry? You can do that in Shibuya...

Director's Commentary: That Shibuya comment really shows how much of an otaku NewYinzer is...

Tsubashi

QuoteThey signify that if the person dies in a car crash, then their organs can be used for anyone.

While I can't be certain about your state, most organ donation group will not accept organs from car crashes. Given the dependent nature of the organs, deterioration occurs almost instantly. Donation usually requires the donor to be pronounced brain dead. Tissues, however...
-Tsu

NewYinzer

Tissues, eh? Maybe I could clone myself...

...or split my personalities!

One NewYinzer will take care of history, one for language, one for literature and art, one for science, one for math, one for computers, one for anime, and one for other. On second thought, I think the world might fall apart if something like that happened...

I hope everyone has been enjoying Golden Week!

NejinOniwa

Golden week? Guh. More like, System Maintenance Week.

CaptBrenden

i dont feel any more rich. are you sure its gold?

NejinOniwa

I think i've got the golden LEEK though...^-^;

CaptBrenden

a leek in the bottom will cure anything!  ask chizu-nesan

Gummster

Hmm... it was golden week? I didn't even notice... And who's Chizu-nesan?

But hey on the lighter side of events I just came back from preforming with The Iceland Symphony Orchestra!  ;013  in Reykjavík. Probably the biggest (and hardest) concerto I have ever performed! I was playing Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto Op. 35, the conductor decided to spice it up to a D major. (Not the most original of ideas but hey who cares). I will post it up in ma' violin thread when I've ripped it from the CD from which it was recorded on (copy of it of course) and uploaded it.

NejinOniwa

Yargh for violins, Gummi! Keep it up!
Oh yeah, by the way! I've got a cousin who's a violinist in training ~kashira! And as i've said, ssu, his tanjoubi is coming up real fastssukashira! Got any ideassu for me on stuff he needs to know/have/possess in some way on his path to Haruhi's Gift Of Glory-ssu?