Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurosis

helloo everyone i only want to hear the opinion from everyone about this question:

Should i make a new avatar from "Thurosis"?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NejinOniwa

Hmmmmm.....
Well, you could just clip out one of those smug-evil-fanatic-smile-faces you make and use that. (Plus, they're in color ;))
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

Make one make one!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Gummster

I agree you definitly should make one

NewYinzer

Yo. I'm back from my poorly explained absence. A lot has happened while I've been away. In my FUMO alliance, the DD Amarao has been sunk by a wayward Tomahawk Missile during routine trials in the Sea of Japan. In other news, the CV Raharu has destroyed a deactivated Soviet nuclear weapons in the Zhukov Islands, darkly hinted to be the location of a doomsday machine.
In serious news, the science team I'm on won second place at the state tournament, which now qualifies us for the national tournament in Wichita. We beat Bala Cwynd and Stroudsburg, who are two extremely tough teams. From about May 18 to 22 I'll be in Kansas and won't be able to contact you guys. So...that's what's goin' on.

SleepyD

sweet, good luck Yinz!

in other news, I know what state you live in!! XD;;

NewYinzer

In other news, I know what state you live in!

NejinOniwa

In other news, Yinz will probably deserve one of my Konata Speciales when he gets home... -w-
Bring honor to OSC and do your best, Yinz-kun!

zjhentohlauedy

WOW second place in a state tournament, you must be some sort of tensai NewYinzer-san!
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Speaking of tensai...ZIGGY MOTHRA FLAME! Check out Gummster's violin thread!

SleepyD

Quote from: "NewYinzer"In other news, I know what state you live in!

well it couldn't be that hard to figure that out. ^^
Just try and find me amongst the 3 million people here.

...without getting shot mind you. haha XD;

CaptBrenden

.... how could you not know what state he lives in?   o_o

And, I got a cool story!  I was driving to a gunshow yesterday, and I made a wroung turn and was looking for a place to turn around when I got pulled over.  Apperently I was speeding and didnt relize it (tho i could have sworn i was moving just as fast as everyone else.

After grilling me about "do you know why I pulled you over?"  you know the usual stuff. He checks my paperwork, and then asks me what is with the marine corps stickers on my car.  I told him I recently got out, he asked when, and then what MOS I was.  Once i said I was Infantry, he shakes my hand and says "me too!"  then after asking what I was doing for a living he gave me his card and said to call him if I was serios about getting into law enforcement.

I got pulled over for speeding and got a job offer o_o
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Laevatein

Now that ^ is what you call lucky XD

And I feel compelled to post this news articles I found:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=185167

Which'll make you think twice before robbing a house... with an eleven year old  ;015

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Gummster

Oh my god, is the only thing I can think of! To be so young and shoot people! What has happened to the world!

NejinOniwa

Some humans are little more than animals - age has little matter there.