Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsubashi

-Tsu

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

Kawaii! DOSkitty! Is she yours?
-Tsu

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0622md3.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0597jh8.jpg

for those who missed her in the random picture thread
Talk about self promotion :D

awwww...SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE
wow, you even bought her a collar with the DOS name O_O

QuoteBest Vistan Yet
QuoteSeconded
good, good. I knew you'd make the right choice.

Personally, I don't like the Seifuku and Ninja combo. They don't have anything related to  with Windows Vista, just the "Vista= Screw in french" pun. Not even the "official" colors. On the other hand we have the AWESOME and good looking "Mahou Shoujo" Vis-tan :D, wich has the colors and transparent "windows" [clothing].

Anyone here who likes the Seifuku/Ninja design and want to give us your point of view?

CaptBrenden

Of course shes mine, shes sitting on my lap purring away right now. Shes so snuggly XD  I bet you all wish you had one.  

the shameless slef promoter around here is the pig.  Im promoting the cat!

Laevatein

... but no 3.1 to go wth the cat?

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

CaptBrenden

-_- I only wish. Could someone tell me where to buy one?

Added after 2 minutes:

and beef yakisoba is served!! It would be pork yakisoba.. but i got tired of waiting for C-Chan to come around -_- that pig can be quite the bother sometimes

Nidas

Quote from: "Darknight_88"I miss the days when danbooru could be accessed by anyone without the need of an account...
I guess It won't hurt me if I register -_-

yeah I preferred danbooru personally, but beggers can't be choosers =/ Also, if you want an account GET ONE NOW. Seriously, I can't stress this enough. There was talk in IRC last night of turning off registrations soon a la Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Quote from: "Darknight_88"So ppl,  If you have been paying attention on Wakachan/iichan, you may have noticed that there has been a lot of new Vis-tan designs. If you haven't, then GO AND CHECK /os/. Then come back.

I want to have your opinions, which design do you think it's the best?
Seifuku and Ninja combo?
Vistar?
Frida?
Mahou Shoujo?

This is the first one I saw and its still my fav:

A mahou shoujo is fine too though :D

Aurora Borealis

I like the Seifuku Vistan (although having little to do with Vista, but she looks cool!), but I also really like the Frida (also looks cool and incorporates some Vista GUI elements into her design!) and green-haired Mahou Shoujo (She looks cool, has Vista GUI elements AND is a magical girl! :D ) Vistans too. The Seifuku Vistan used to be my favorite version of Vistan until I saw the other 2 that I mentioned!

Also your DOSkitty is so cute, CaptBrenden! Especially in the second picture! ^^

zjhentohlauedy

Vistar was nice, i like the mahou shoujo even better!!

but the seifuku!!
me pick seifuku...

Dos kitty looks sooooo cute!!!
damn i'm envious!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Kami-Tux

Cuuuuute DOS-kitty, yeah!

BTW: Do you like my Plan 9 avatar?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

zjhentohlauedy

Its nice kami-tux :/

I like the background a lot! ^_^

BTW what is Plan 9?
My my, aren't you lovely~

C-Chan

If I called Plan 9 "UNIX 2", I would most likely get shot.  ^^;
But it was essentially the successor to the original Bell Labs UNIX, at least as far as research goes.  -v-

While it has had some impact on the industry, like most Unices it operates too far from the public view, and lacks too much polish, to be memorable.  ^___^

You're more likely to recognize the name as being based on the old Ed Wood movie, than as belonging to a UNIX Successor.  ^v^;

On the bright side, it's thanks to Plan 9-tan that we have Inferno!! (YAY!!!!!!!)  ^V^

BTW, since you guys were just chatting about Vistan, does anyone here (who frequents the Waka board) know who's the artist of that Frida design?  '__'

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"Its nice kami-tux :/

I like the background a lot! ^_^

The Sinus-filter in GIMP is destined for such tasks!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Exa

Quote from: "Kami-Tux"
BTW: Do you like my Plan 9 avatar?

Interesting colors ^^
Is your title a pun on Plan 9 from Outer Space?