Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "C-Chan"The pig doesn't mind at all... ^^

But then,... I thought most Unices (as opposed to "Linuces") were certainly not free.  ^^;

(Thinks of Solaris, Irix, HP-UX, etc...)

Unix originally was free. And this sig is only meant to celebrate the free Unices. Not HP-UX or Xenix :>

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

CaptBrenden

You bastard -_- that one wasnt finished.  Now i do have a reason to turn you into stir fry.  Oh... btw... read the info on space marines sometime.. we are imune to disease and can easily consume the most toxic substances no problem. We can even tell you how much and roughly whats in it.  We gots a second stomach just to quaritine bad food or toxins.  You plan fails.

plus Hakos evolved form would be Hako SE?   Or maybe that megazord hako you see in the ostan movie flash
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Asianux - China/Japan
Red Flag Linux - China
TomLinux - China

Quoteanyway. congratulations for the seeming success of your plan C-chan.

Thank you hento-san.  ^__^
Not sure which of my brilliant plans have succeeded within the past couple of minutes, but I'm sure it's one of the good ones. (Like seeing achain put my A$C wallpaper on his OS/2 server!) -v-

/Cchan is happy.  ^___^

QuoteUnix originally was free. And this sig is only meant to celebrate the free Unices. Not HP-UX or Xenix :>

Wow!  You mean those AT&T bastards actually allowed something to be F-R-E-E for once in their miserable existence?!!  @v@

I guess it's only fair, since [admittedly] they did borrow a little from MULTICS at first.  ^^;

I'm still banking on the concept that the majority of the old school Unices are staunch capitalists.  -v-
(Though naturally the younger generations are admiring the Linux culture more and more, and even giving this "Open Sourcery" thing a try).  ^^

QuoteYou bastard -_- that one wasnt finished. Now i do have a reason to turn you into stir fry.

Um,... that's why it's called a sketch.  ^___^
For the umpteenth time,... even though it has color, that's still what I consider a sketch in my book.  -v-

Besides, you're probably not even gonna use a bit of it, or the black & white version, for your final.  -.-

QuoteOh... btw... read the info on space marines sometime.. we are imune to disease and can easily consume the most toxic substances no problem. We can even tell you how much and roughly whats in it. We gots a second stomach just to quaritine bad food or toxins. You plan fails.

Now you're reminding me of QAM and his cheap comic book-inspired attempts at 3.1-sama kidnapping.  ^v^'

In that case, I'm tempted to open my Bat Utility Belt, and put on some Anti-Space Marine Spray.  -v-

Quoteplus Hakos evolved form would be Hako SE? Or maybe that megazord hako you see in the ostan movie flash

And now your plan failed.  ^v^
Cause while you're off musing over Hako's evolved form, I'm already on my way out!

C'YA!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!  ^0^

*slips off thread*

Kami-Tux

Well, AT&T was not allowed to make money with Unix, so they let it fork at will. BTW: Don't forget that the BSDs were also there, but yeah, who would have thought Solaris one day would be OSS. :>

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

zjhentohlauedy

And so the battle of pig and space marines continue, with both sides in a seemingly endless parade of plans, schemes and harsh words.

when will it end?
who will win?

;026

BTW what is Hako and why does 98tan have him?
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

well someone once said the thing was from a show at one point.. but its a pocky box with legs and arms and a face drawn on. before there was a design for Hacchan the box was a place holder for her.  youll see some of the early pictures show nothing but the box.  after a design was created the box hung around..

zjhentohlauedy

oh, i see.. a pocky box..

* runs to the nearest store to buy pocky but acquires non*

Noooooo!
me want pocky now!!

now i'm having urges to eat meiji black chocolate. which reminds me of an antique clock that i just recieved yesterday it had the logo of meiji below the number 12. its very old and there's even a key for winding its gears and stuff. i tried fixing it but after a few minutes of working the pendulum stops and of course the clock stops as well.

Aurora Borealis

Hako is based off of the Vulcan 300 from "Zatch Bell"/"Konjiki no Gash Bell"

I've tried pocky. Thought it was alright. Takes some getting used to though.

CaptBrenden

most people who try pocky become adicts.. concider yourself lucky

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"most people who try pocky become adicts.. concider yourself lucky

I'm not so lucky then  o_o

Laevatein

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"most people who try pocky become adicts.. concider yourself lucky

Now that you mention it... I haven't had pocky in a long time  ;013

No, I swore NOT to give in to the withdrawal symptoms...

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

NewYinzer

Really? I haven't had it but I hope to someday. Believe me, Onegai Teacher was a perfect ad for the stuff.

rdhdtwns

Huh, pocky doesn't do anything for me.

Anyway! I'd like to take this time to thank my boy Pitkin. You're truly sweet and adorable, and I thank you a lot, and everyone should respect him because he has a good heart <3 Pitkin is a super mod!
So cute it\'s deadly!

CapitalCamel

What is pocky? I've never had it but I've seen it is so many things. Is it like chocolate coated...what?

zjhentohlauedy

Pocky is a magical food that turns anime girls cuter, causes addiction and brings you to a dream.
basically i can't explain it.
all i know is its a chocolate coated "something"
something refering to some sort of pretzel or biscuit, i don't really know.  

anybody else wanna try explaining it?