Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

DON'T LEAVE Ultimaninja!

Quote from: "Laevatein"Well, I wanted my sig and ava to match my personality... which unfortunately is made out of a lot of ADD XD

It seems like i Really have to start with the ava and sig thing. ;026
My my, aren't you lovely~

C-Chan

Having trouble deciding on a particular avatar? No problem.  ^__^
Feel free to visit this page for inspiration:

http://ostan-collections.net/wiki/Avatar_Gallery

And to the Resident Ninja....
The thing about the laptop does suck, but would probably explain why it's taken so long repair.  Either way, the likeliest possibility is that everything WILL work itself out, so I'm pretty confident we'll see you again.  -v-

Might take a while, but don't worry as it's pretty obvious we're not going anywhere.  ^.^

zjhentohlauedy

;013  first time i've been to the wiki area...it seems like a nice place. lots of avas but i can't decide!.
damn i'm too indecisive.

thanks c-chan

but maybe i'll stay ava-less for a while longer...  ;026

Exa

Quote from: "Nidas"

yknow, I'm not entirely sure actually :p I'm not usually a fan of the "collect them all / become greatest [insert title here]" plots. On the other hand those kinds of plots are normally shounen not shoujo so perhaps that does explain it slightly. I think its mostly the characters and sub plots that appeal to me most, the main plot is more or less something to give the series an overall structure for me rather than the main reason to watch. And I'm rambling a bit here >_>

Well anyway, its the only series I've been able to stomach for more than 30 eps, so it must be doing something right, even if it is hard to tell exactly what XD

I see... so you're not a long-series-runner, right? Maybe I need to try it again? But a lot of unseen series are in front of me...  ;012

Nidas

Quote from: "Exa"I see... so you're not a long-series-runner, right?

lol not really no XD Remains to be seen if even Rozen Maiden can maintain the high quality through the inevitable 3rd season. That could potentially put Rozen Maiden up there with CCS for me ;P The cynic in me has his doubts though, especially regarding the ultimate end of the series which will almost certainly be yawn inducing -_-

Quote from: "Exa"Maybe I need to try it again?

Well I'm not saying EVERYONE will like it :p Some people just don't like shoujo for instance, so no matter how much I like CCS or what I say about it, chances are they wont like it. And thats fine, everyones different after all. But I would encourage everyone to at least give CCS a try, if only because it is more or less the progenitor of modern magical girl. You have CCS to thank that Nanoha (for instance) even exists ;P Same goes for Evangelion spawning modern mecha, etc. And I'm rabbling again >_<

Btw, how many eps of CCS did you watch originally?

Quote from: "Exa"But a lot of unseen series are in front of me...  ;012

aint that always the way? :p Next on my list is Tsukuyomi btw. Also currently watching Happiness! (slow subbers are SLOOOOOW) and Hidamari Sketch. Finished Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru today, was pretty good, despite the slow start

Aurora Borealis

Nearly forgot about CCS! Too bad that the English dub, "Cardcaptors" was a monstrousity and even cut out whole episodes! But a couple days ago I went to the local library and checked out the first few volumes of the CCS manga and it is great and is now another manga series I like a lot! ;010

C-Chan

Ohhh GAWD, Aurora-sama....
WHY did you have to mention 'Cardcraptors'....?   I feel like mine ears have been defiled......  -____________-

*siiiiiiiiiigh*

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted....  -v-

*douses himself with gasoline*

If anyone's interested in a BBQ, just bring a match with you and put me out of my misery.... -.-

Aurora Borealis

No can do. Gasoline is NOT a substitute for BBQ sauce and there's a reason why!

err... uhh...  I'm sorry! I should never mention something so horrible! I must redeem myself! What must I do? ;___;

C-Chan

Hmmm,.... what can Aurora-sama do....  -v-

*ponders*

.....I know!!  How about posting something nice about cider?  ^___^

*chuckle chuckle*

CaptBrenden

Or we could wash off that gasoline and replace it with the requested BBQ sauce.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

I don't know if that would work though. (I'm NOT implying anything, btw!)

CaptBrenden

well.. dont know if we dont try!

zjhentohlauedy

so were gonna have a BBQ?

CaptBrenden

Yep.  BBQ porkshops!!  someone get the BBQ while I start the coals.

C-Chan

Damn y'all for not burning me fast enough.  Now those horrid Crapcaptor references have been burned into my brain....  X__X

Gonna have to watch all 70+ CCS episodes to even ATTEMPT to undo the damage....  -v-

*trots off, while everyone else is distracted with their coal*