Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

hahaha thats a great attention grabber NewYinzer. you really got my attention.. :/

I don't really think that you've NOT posted alot. (looking at 4 digit number)
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

i think he just called you a liar new yinz
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

That's not what i meant.. :(

anyway, you all seem to be very knowledgable here. I'm just new to this os-tan thing and i still have a lot to learn. actually this is the first forum i've been active on. well its one of the only three forums i am on.

anyway good luck to whatever you are doing. BTW WIERD IS GOOD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Exa

Quote from: "Pitkin"
Love the avatar, Captain Hacchan. :D Also, Exa-san's new signature is very pretty.

Thanks , Pitkin, but in fact, it's a gift from a user from another board, so it's not my creation. ^_^

Raffaele the Amigan

E... EXA?

The girl in your avatar with wings and blue dress, and also the one with wings in your signature, seems close to MorphOS-TAN!  o_o

Is someone who had realized she japan style, or is she another TAN?

Beacause it is very very close to MOS-TAN...

Then if exists another TAN with same characteristics like my MorphOS TAN, I had to draw her again, to avoid copying the design of another person...  ;026  ;013

Can you ask the other guy about that drawing and send private message on about that person... Or perhaps show me the link to other board where you spotted that TAN?
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Exa

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"E... EXA?

The girl in your avatar with wings and blue dress, and also the one with wings in your signature, seems close to MorphOS-TAN!  o_o

Is someone who had realized she japan style, or is she another TAN?

Beacause it is very very close to MOS-TAN...

Then if exists another TAN with same characteristics like my MorphOS TAN, I had to draw her again, to avoid copying the design of another person...  ;026  ;013

Can you ask the other guy about that drawing and send private message on about that person... Or perhaps show me the link to other board where you spotted that TAN?

No, it' not an OS or other Tan. It's Cirno, an ice fairy from the Touhou game series. Dose she really that similar to MorphOS-tan?

CaptBrenden

humm i think I need to make a signature picture

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Exa"
No, it' not an OS or other Tan. It's Cirno, an ice fairy from the Touhou game series. Dose she really that similar to MorphOS-tan?

Similar? Well... Design of mine has antennae, hair with tails, jacket and wears stockings...

But she got very very close.

;018  ;026

What do you all think?

Do I need to start it again from scratch? ;018  ;026   ;014
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Exa

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"

What do you all think?

Do I need to start it again from scratch?

I don't think so. Just because your MorphOS has similarities, you don't need to throw it, in my opinion.

CaptBrenden

My gawd...

my pictures folder is now..14.8 gigs and 52,582 files in 938 folders

my fansubs folder is now 169 gigs 1,032 files in 71 folders

in summery.. I have a metric shit ton of anime and pictures...

actually.. alot more if you concider the 300 disc cd case i have filled with nothing but anime.

Anyone care to top my collection?

Exa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"My gawd...

actually.. alot more if you concider the 300 disc cd case i have filled with nothing but anime.

A winrar is you!  ;012  I think I'll never reach that much...

Laevatein

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"My gawd...

I wouldn't even dare O_O

With my pitiful 80gig HD I won't even be able to scratch that amount of anything  ;013

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

CaptBrenden

I was looking at a new terrabyte drive the other day in the store.. Cus right now i cant back up my files because there are too many of them -_- and since i rarely trash things its only going to continue to grow

Exa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"and since i rarely trash things its only going to continue to grow

You act similar to me. My "container" folder keeps growing and growing and becomes HUGE!

Nidas

well I've got about 2gb of pics, probably a couple of hundred gb of anime, manga and doujins, most of which is on my external HD. This reminds me, I need to clear out my pic folders again, I have so much crap in there these days -_-