Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

-_-
yeah, I forgot about Suigintou being evil.

CaptBrenden

I sank your battle ship-loli!!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Nidas

Suigintous not evil ;_;

CaptBrenden

A little evil.. she killed boku.  even if in the begining it was all the red devils fault.  

[Spoilers]
Shes evil like Darth Vader is evil.  He was lied to, manupilated, his feeling and emotions trampled on, and he became something he never wanted to be, but he did some ver bad things, and thus was labled as evil.  Same with my beloved gin-sama.. she could have turned out to be a black angel... but the damn red devil lied to her and betrayed her and she became something she didnt really want to be.. did things that were concidered evil and has been labled as such... But like darth she is not beyond redemption and she has already started back down the path of light. [/spoilers]

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I sank your battle ship-loli!!

Battleship-girls scare me. o_O  Have you seen them? They scare me.

And on the topic of an A-10 girl, I was thinking....
Since it is quite desired to get more girl and less mech, if one would still want these mechanical stuff still there, Hellfire missiles => grenades/grenade launcher, Body armor, air-to-air Sidewinders => knives....

Can't ignore the really big gun tho. For exaggeration's sake, we'll make her hold a really big gatling gun, and something that semi-looks like a GE TF34 turbofan that keeps her in place while she shoots. (maybe like a backpack or something?)

...anyhoo, enough of my rambling. heh

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"A little evil.. she killed boku.  even if in the begining it was all the red devils fault.

well Boku did
Spoiler: ShowHide
"kill" her first in Overture
:p AND she only [SPOILER]took Boku's Rosa Mystica to try and save Megu[SPOILER]. Shes such a hero ;_;

/fan boy

I'll shut up now :p

CaptBrenden

Evil deeds to do great good are still evil deeds -_-  But I still love her.

and as for the A10 tan.. I mean.. if you put her in body armor with a jet pack with turbofan engins holding a gattling cannon like the terminator.. that is.. acceptable.. if you put some thought into the rest of her.  But the slapping of air foils in places that couldnt possibly help her fly, or make the cannon sticking out of her chest (like the tank tans ive seen) that looks retarded.  and again, still the lack of MOE, and the thought that they are ment for kighting killing and sometimes getting blown up themselves, still not apealing

Darknight_88

Quote from: "SleepyD"

Battleship-girls scare me. o_O  Have you seen them? They scare me.

Yep, I have seen them. Not really scary, IMHO.

Have a Battleship

well, maybe a bit scary...
Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I sank your battle ship-loli!!
;_;
I still have the rest of my loli-fleet >_>

But Suigintou still have something that redeems her: Megu, her past, her love for "father", etc.
So she's not completely evil.
And boku and stinku were the ones who turned her like that.

but...

LOOK AT THEIR EYES!!! LOOK AT THEIR EYES!!!
They're evil beyond redemption

Spoiler: ShowHide

there's no such thing like spoiler tags in this forum...

CaptBrenden

Chachamaru has eyes like that, and she helps old ladies cross the street, saves kittens and feeds the neghborhood cats.  and she plays chess and does green tea ceremony.  Eyes like that mean nothing!

Thurosis

Captain Brenden it looks like we have the same favs chars!

I like Suigintou and Chachamaru too ^^!

btw what is so scary about the Battleship-girl?

what does MOE and loli mean? pleae Help me (i need more input ^^)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Aurora Borealis

Me three! Chachamaru FTW and the main reason I like Negima! And Suigintou is cool too and is one of my favorite Rozen Maidens now ^^

^ Hmm... tough questions you've got there but I'll attempt to answer.

MOE: A certain kind of cuteness that combines cute and sexy?
Loli: Cute girls with child-like figures.

Edit: Goodbye Windows 2000 rank and hello, Mac OS 9 rank! As a Mac user I am most pleased! Even better when I reach OSX rank! :D

Nidas

Quote from: "Thurosis"what does MOE and loli mean? pleae Help me (i need more input ^^)

LURK MOAR... oh ok then, heres my 2c. Its basically an age thing.

Moe is cute female characters, usually, but not always, in their early teens. Its kinda hard to define, but easily recognisable. [examples] (possibly nsfw).

A loli is a female character with at least the superficial appearance of pre-pubescence. Anime plots being what they are, their actual age is irrelevant. The art style varies a lot from the cute, to imo the disturbing. There is usually a lot of crossover with moe on the cuter side of lolicon. [examples] (almost certainly nsfw). Most animes have a loli character these days. The classic example is Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. More recent examples include Vita from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Rika from Higurashi.

Personally I'm a fan of both, when done right.

EDIT: Congrats to Aurora on 500 posts :p yknow I have NEVER got 500 posts on a forum =/ My attention span is too short. My highest was around the 450 mark iirc before I once again moved onto pastures new.

EDIT (again): Though having said that I do post more frequently on this board than most. So who knows, you might not get rid of me so easily ;P

ok ramble over, congrats again to Aurora XD

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Chachamaru has eyes like that, and she helps old ladies cross the street, saves kittens and feeds the neghborhood cats.  and she plays chess and does green tea ceremony.  Eyes like that mean nothing!
Then...is she armed with lethal weapons? is she an emotionless robot? That's not very moe.
Eyes like that mean nothing...only in some cases

lol
Post No. 402. Goodbye Windows ME. Hello Windows 2000 xD

I miss my Windows 95 rank...

Aurora Borealis

I usually don't have the attention span to post a lot on forums either. I've been to quite a few, and I remember the first forum I joined, I only made about 30 posts, the second 35 posts, the third ~150 posts the fourth ~6 posts (it was way too slow on my computer so I gave up quickly) and this one over 500 posts! (However I didn't start posting until about 9 months after I joined ^^; )

CaptBrenden

-_- this is my one and only forum ever.  I normaly dont even both.  I just joind this one when it was slow enough you could miss a week and still not miss anything or could catch up and read everything within half an hour. Alot has changed since then :P

I should discuss the requirements for custom rank with hardcore-san or pervyglasses-san.  Maybe work out a way that members can earn the privlage of picking their rank (like I did.. but i think the only custom ranks belong to mods or admins so far...)

and actually she is armed with leathal weaponry and is (mostly) emotionless.  And she works for a evil loli vampire too.  But ask around to her fans, we think shes moe.  She is a junior high student after all.