Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nidas

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"There also seems to be alot of avatar changes recently, maybe i'll join in soon.  ;026

haha I've had the same one since I joined, which admittedly isn't very long :p I like this one for some reason >_> Not often I stick with the same avatar for very long on forums XD

CaptBrenden

Nidas your avi wins because it is 3.1sama, you have not need of change.

An A-10 as a tomboy might fit... as its a infantry support aircraft.  She likes rough housing with the boys.

Another point of not caring for the combo mecha/girl tans..  their firing at onther ones right?  They aint very MOE after that -_- raining rockets down on lolis not exactly a pleasent idea for me sorry -_- I tend to watch mens anime with blood guts and all that.. but its usualy men fighting and the like... the ones I watch for MOE, no one ever really gets hurt.. not seriosly. cirtanly not wiping out a battlion of lolis.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"

Another point of not caring for the combo mecha/girl tans..  their firing at onther ones right?  They aint very MOE after that -_- raining rockets down on lolis not exactly a pleasent idea for me sorry -_- I tend to watch mens anime with blood guts and all that.. but its usualy men fighting and the like... the ones I watch for MOE, no one ever really gets hurt.. not seriosly. cirtanly not wiping out a battlion of lolis.

Play the campaign and you'll get other situations, too ;)

CaptBrenden

oh so i get to do more then kill lolis -_-

Exa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"oh so i get to do more then kill lolis -_-

No, first you fight against lolis, then you kill the ugly bad guys :D

CaptBrenden

how do you fight against lolis without killing them?  harsh language?  putting gum in their hair?  slap boxing?

and if the guys are attached to vehicals the same way.. im done -_-

Exa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"how do you fight against lolis without killing them?  harsh language?  putting gum in their hair?  slap boxing?

and if the guys are attached to vehicals the same way.. im done -_-

Okay:

1. You kill the evil lolis. Evil lolis are bad, okay?
2. Guys are just using ugly conventional army, nothing attached thing...

Thurosis

may some explain me what happend here in some kind of a short form??? ^__^

what's that tank/robot/etc girl mixing ?
I only can read gadget trial in the back ground... (is there a eng patch? because that is definetly a japanese game...)^^ (am I right?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Exa

Quote from: "Thurosis"may some explain me what happend here in some kind of a short form??? ^__^

what's that tank/robot/etc girl mixing ?
I only can read gadget trial in the back ground... (is there a eng patch? because that is definetly a japanese game...)^^ (am I right?)

Yes, there is an english patch :) it needs another patch, though, but I can give you both :D Just PM me if you need that.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"oh so i get to do more then kill lolis -_-

I see boobs, so no, not only bad lolis.
:D
And old soviet weapons
And guys with gas masks

CaptBrenden

I dun wanna kill lolis -_- or moe characters over all. why would you want to do such a thing. you are bad people.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I dun wanna kill lolis -_- or moe characters over all. why would you want to do such a thing. you are bad people.

It's kill or be killed. And you don't want to lose your lolis (or moe characters ) at the hands of the EVIL not-so-moe-emotionless-clones-of-them.

It's the only right thing to do.

Exa

Quote from: "Darknight_88"
It's kill or be killed. And you don't want to lose your lolis (or moe characters ) at the hands of the EVIL not-so-moe-emotionless-clones-of-them.

It's the only right thing to do.

Yes, it's the rule of war. Brenden is the one who really knows it, right?

Darknight_88

I don't think its a good idea to bring up that topic >_>

And returning to my propaganda campaign...

Yeah, you don't wan to have your lolis -moe characters- defeated by the evil lolis -NOT so MOE characters-. Just look at their leader!!

She looks EVIL!!(but she has a nice voice, despite being evil...)

CaptBrenden

-_- i like the evil characters.  Like evangline.. evil loli.  Sugintou.. also evil.. but has her reasons. You all need to learn to get along.