Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Nice Setsuna avi Laevatein.

But I guess Ill have to leave the rest of you to your madness. -_- you are all beyond reason.  

and infantry can be MOE  Darknight.. but planes.. no.. the plane is cool, the girl is moe.. btu the combination is not.  Hopefully one day youll realize this.  For now, Ill just pray to the emperor for you -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Oh captain, this is so sad, I just can't believe it...  

When you'll be able to open your eyes and realize the truth?
Aircraft+girl= MOE
BTW, what makes Infantry moe  and what makes aircraft not moe?

And aircraft and infantry aside, have a submarine

It's just my imagination or Laevatein has been changing his avatar a lot in the  last hour?...Lelouch, Kallen, Setsuna, and now a Gundam.

SleepyD

No, not your imagination.

Is it just me, or am I one of the few regulars who hasn't changed his avatar?

Darknight_88

Quote from: "SleepyD"
Is it just me, or am I one of the few regulars who hasn't changed his avatar?

It's not you, Indeed, you're one of the few regulars who hasn't changed his avatar, along with Q4(V)  and brougeXP22.

zjhentohlauedy

now ok people, you just made me like mecha/plane/military + girl... :/
especially you Darknight_88, you really are dark, now you just ate a large chunk of my time since i'm gonna be surfing the net for a few days looking for these kinds of pics because of you. ^_^
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

hush you, prince lambalu!  Avi changing is a form of expression!  Plus Im a rabid fan of too many girls to dedicate my avi to just one.  

and Infantry is moe cus they dont have freaking bits of plane/tank/sub/or automobile  jutting out of them or attached by superglue.  Its for the same reason I dont like tans that are just bits of whatever they represented splced onto them like a weird science project.  the tans I love are compleatly original, and only after you do some reaserch do you relize why they represent that.  3.1 and dos, 95, the 98's, me, 2k, xp.. they dont have weird bits sticking ot of them.. not peices of windows, no start button, no dos promt.. they look like normal anime girls save for the lepel or hair pins they wear.. or logos on their clothes.  Slapping to turbine engeins and a 30mm cannon on a girl does not make her a well thought out A-10 tan.  -_- I need SUBTINACE in my moe!  Mecha cool, girls moe, a combination fo the two does not win over to either side.. it just halfs the total of cool and moe so you lack total cool or total moe.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

Quote from: "Darknight_88"
Showing that infantry can be MOÉ

(Yah, I know... by the picture you'd never guess that she's an infantry unit)

Gadget Trial! Fufufufu... I like that game much. :D Darknight_88, you really hit the spot now!

Laevatein

Quote from: "Darknight_88"...
It's just my imagination or Laevatein has been changing his avatar a lot in the  last hour?...Lelouch, Kallen, Setsuna, and now a Gundam.

It's called an image rotator, automatically cycles through a gallery of images everytime you load the page.  ;011

And ascribing by the rule of relativity, how moe an anthropomorphization is depends on how its drawn. While Eagle-tan above is very nicely drawn, she's not cute per se. Now Darknight_88's ava on the other hand.. now THAT is moe  ;010 Of course, if actually done right, mecha musume can actually look good as in the case of MS girls, and in one example, Sky Girls.

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Nidas

Quote from: "Laevatein"
Quote from: "Darknight_88"...

It's called an image rotator, automatically cycles through a gallery of images everytime you load the page.  ;011

haha I have to say I never thought of doing that before XD But I think I'll stick with my current static one ;P <3 31-tan :D

Laevatein

Well, you can just have the IR cycle through an entire gallery of 3.1 avas if you want XD

Here's the image rotator site I use:

http://www.azupload.com/index.php

You must have your images loaded on an external site, like Photobucket for it to work, but otherwise it works fine.

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Exa"
Quote from: "Darknight_88"
Showing that infantry can be MOÉ

(Yah, I know... by the picture you'd never guess that she's an infantry unit)

Gadget Trial! Fufufufu... I like that game much. :D Darknight_88, you really hit the spot now!

COMRADE!!!!
ohohoho...I couldn't recognize your avatar before...mech Izen!!!

Quote from: "Laevatein"Here's the image rotator site I use:

http://www.azupload.com/index.php

You must have your images loaded on an external site, like Photobucket for it to work, but otherwise it works fine.

interesting...
Thanks for the link Laevatein. Never thought something like that was possible >_>
But as Nidas, I think I'll stick with my static avatar

Spysweeper

I changed my avatar because I'm gonna make a sig that matches it. and it's hard to find pics on spysweetep stuff.

Ultimaninja

This looks like it came from a game on the PC or so...

Did it?
~and if so, can I have a link to it?

or...links to various images of the like?

*has to log off till monday because sis has taken computer*

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Ultimaninja"

This looks like it came from a game on the PC or so...

Did it?
~and if so, can I have a link to it?

or...links to various images of the like?

*has to log off till monday because sis has taken computer*

Indeed, they came from a PC game

Gadget Trial
It's a turn based strategy game (like Advance Wars), but instead of using conventional weapons, you use human-hybrid units (Mecha musume). It's in japanese, but there's an english patch.

$88.00 at Himeya shop :D
A bit expensive, but I'm buying this as soon as I get my own bank account (hopefully, in a few months).

Have some loli's firin' their laz---rockets...

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"hush you, prince lambalu!  Avi changing is a form of expression!  Plus Im a rabid fan of too many girls to dedicate my avi to just one.  

and Infantry is moe cus they dont have freaking bits of plane/tank/sub/or automobile  jutting out of them or attached by superglue.  Its for the same reason I dont like tans that are just bits of whatever they represented splced onto them like a weird science project.  the tans I love are compleatly original, and only after you do some reaserch do you relize why they represent that.  3.1 and dos, 95, the 98's, me, 2k, xp.. they dont have weird bits sticking ot of them.. not peices of windows, no start button, no dos promt.. they look like normal anime girls save for the lepel or hair pins they wear.. or logos on their clothes.  Slapping to turbine engeins and a 30mm cannon on a girl does not make her a well thought out A-10 tan.  -_- I need SUBTINACE in my moe!  Mecha cool, girls moe, a combination fo the two does not win over to either side.. it just halfs the total of cool and moe so you lack total cool or total moe.
Ok, you got a point. And is respected.
What about having an A-10 tan with turbine engines  and a 30mm Avenger cannon attached to her AND some substance?. In her case, I think her personality would be more tomboyish instead of cute (like the only 2 renditions I have seen of her). We got a deal? Ô_Ô

I still think that Aircraft+girl= MOE :D
But you got a good point

zjhentohlauedy

well i don't really care whether it's moe or not. If i like it i try to find more of it and get it  :/

There also seems to be alot of avatar changes recently, maybe i'll join in soon.  ;026
My my, aren't you lovely~