Previous topic - Next topic

Silentbob

bored yesterday
went out for a couple of beers
runs into brother
result, drinks start flowing
gets s**tfaced
walking around bar hopping
someone says "hey look,  there's ¤"#%%¤#" (too drunk to hear whose name they actually said)
turn around, go "Whassaaaap!"
mfw it's the prime minster
lel ensues

Bella

Ohh, Norway.

I'm trying to reprogram myself to wake up early.u.u

Chocofreak13

don't do it, bells, morning is the enemy.

also, TECHNICALLY i had my mac and cheese late at night......but it was only my second meal of the day so MAC AND CHEESE LUNCH HERE TOO, BITCHES~~~
#mivehind

@bob: oh wow, you really saw the Prime Minister? even in tiny countries that's rare, so to see him/her in (Norway? Norway.) sounds pretty cool/needle-in-a-haystack-y. :0

@pent: COME ONE, COME ALL, TO THE GREAT, WHITE, NOOOOOOOOOOORRRRTTTTTTHHHHH

so i am up absurdly early today due to the fact that my mum invited her dad, sister, and brother over. i wanted to be up, dressed, and fed before they even thought of coming here. it's going to be HAWKWAAAARD but hopefully i can just lie low until they leave. >>;
(sadly, mum is forcing me to go out and actually say hi which will be even more HAWKWARDDDD but hopefully it'll be alright >> )
click to make it bigger

Bella

I need to get up at 7:30 for class twice a week starting a couple weeks from now. -___-

Considering I usually get up at like, 11am and I seriously don't want to miss math class, I kind of have to.

Cockleshell

i need to get up at 7:00 for 8 AM classes in about two weeks. Calculus 1 right as I wake up, whoo!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

guys......are you sure early-morning math is a good idea?

cause i mean, your brain might have been more ready for it around, say, 1 or 2pm. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

I'd have taken the later math class but it didn't work with my schedule.

My brain handles math better in the evening. But I like daylight so maybe getting up earlier will help me experience more of it. (Especially in the winter, when we only have a few hours of it.)

Nichi

@Bella: Good luck :3

It's slow at work today. Also, saw someone with the oldest Android phone I've ever seen; it was running Android 1.5 @_@

Chocofreak13

@bells: eh, good luck, man. i just hope you don't end up regretting it later. maybe you could do homework in the evening.

went into the fabric store looking for fabric in a plum purple or navy blue. walked out with goldenrod covered in umbrellas. i have just enough to make a mid-calf kimono and i'm loving it. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I SCRAPED MY KNEE WHILE SKATING
THIS IS MY FIRST SKATING INJURY IN A YEAR, AND IT WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS BACK IN THE CITY OF RANDOM TRENCHES IN THE STREET
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

sks963

i drinked some beer , damn,feel head ache
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Chocofreak13

@nej: *puts Band-Aid on knee*
@SK: *hands asprin*
click to make it bigger

winduko

I have came here with good news.

Tomorrow, I (probably) will be at Gen Con. I was there two years ago, and I had a great time. Aside from losing my name tag and my aunt had to give me hers.

Bella

Have fun!

It got really cold here.

Nichi

@Bella: *hands you a blanket*

So far, today is slooooooow -___-;