Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

we all know why i vanished for that month back in 2012. but i love you guys. this is home to me.

@pent: glad things worked out in the end, and i wouldn't expect the ravioli to make up for that shitstorm even if it was adorned with goldleaf. sorry it sucked bro. you and your sister are wiser for deciding to go to Tyler on your own.

last night's rez was actually pretty nice! i miscalculated and didn't have enough caffiene, so i was exahusted by the end, but otherwise it was very fun. jack pussed out and didn't go, and colleen is still down in maryland, but everyone else was there (except for John, which i'ma have to hound his ass about it next time i see him), plus there were a TON of new faces. i didn't talk to many new people but still had an excellent time, did some dancing, and showed up in the middle of Ben's set (Ben paid for us to get in, sooo....). sadly, i missed the last song of the night by like, 2 minutes (Ben requested last song of the night, which he got, and played "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi......in a goth club). ><
still, there's always next time.

also, earlier in the day we decided randomly to go to the Salvation Army to look for towels for ben, which we found......along with 3 pairs of shoes for me and a record for Alex. i bought The Irish Rovers' Unicorn for 75 cents and got black slightly platform mary janes (Mudd, paid for myself), a pair of old-school plum purple knee-high platform goth boots (think these, but solid plum pleather, no lacing, and they slim the ankle A LOT more, don't know the brand, paid for by me), and a pair of cherry-red vinyl platform geta sandals (these, but in red and black, Twentysixred Sugar, paid for by mum). i brought the mary janes with me last night in an effort to bring "comfy shoes" to offset my boots, but weirdly enough the boots were comfier. perhaps it was because i was already getting blisters from being on my feet in them for so long, or maybe they just need to be broken in more. i'll get pics of the boots later.

making the geta my new regular sandals, too. bonus points since the sole is super-cushy. ^^
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

so, my moveout date is approaching like a train... holy fuck
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Cockle: Good luck

@Kari: I'm now reminded of hearing the Rolling Stones' Sympathy for the Devil when at church one night xD

On lunch break now. So far, so good; might come back up here late tonight to pick up some clothes I want >w>;

Odin Yggdrasil

Woah! Another Irish Rovers fan!

In fact my mining ships on EVE Online were inspired by them. Evermore is my first one, which stays in relatively safe mining areas, and The Irish Rover, which goes into more risky waters.

The ship struck a rock.
Good lord what a shock.

We nearly tumbled over.

Now that I think about it, Unicorn is actually missing from my collection. I will fix this right away.

Chocofreak13

do eet. also, i am a mild Rovers fan, my brother in law is moreso (but then, he's Irish and really into the music).

speaking of music,

Spoiler: ShowHide

ITUNES
Y U SYNC DOUBLES OF ALL MY MUSIC

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Wow, uh, everyone sure is writing really long in depth summaries of their lives.....

My brother and dad are watching Voyager.

Bella

I've been watching TNG recently. :>

Nichi

I tried to download the entirety of DS9, but the torrent was dead :[

Krizonar

I have Voyager, Enterprise and DS9 on those round rainbow thingies.

Cockleshell

So my girlfriend and I aren't talking until Wednesday morning, and I feel like I'm dying inside.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

:[

So, pissed off that I have to close tonight at Walmart...and then I have to open the department the next morning. Yeaaaaaaaaaah >_<;

sks963

:(
Feeling tired of games,before the anime updating,what should i do to kill my rest time? :-\
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Nichi

Not sure. You could always do what I do and lurk the internet -w-

Chocofreak13

LUUUURK.

EDIT: inadvertenly ended up with a christmas for bells. whee. >>;
click to make it bigger

sks963

All right ,I found my rest time has been wasted on housework and looking at the monitor without doing anything.  :P

Im sure is time to bad.Good night guys. :)
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.