Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdhdtwns

I watched Ouverture.

It raised a lot more questions than answers for me. Mostly questions about the Alice Game and Father in general. Needs more RM in my life.

And did you see all the Souseiseki that was in it?? Did you?! I was ~*~elated~*~. Yayyyyy Souseiseki~!!!!

Ok back to lurking.
So cute it\'s deadly!

Xyanide

seems to me this forum needs a decent moderator lol
very offtopic for an introduction thread no?

Nidas

Quote from: "Xyanide"seems to me this forum needs a decent moderator lol

HOW DO I MISREAD TOPIC TITLE?

CaptBrenden

yeah this is topicless thread.. no topic required.

But we are often off topic.  However since it currently dosent hurt anything, I just drop a polite reminder now and then to try to keep it on topic.  No need to freak out on people and ruin the friendly atmosphere over.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

I'm on three boards, but I have to say this is the friendliest and lively of them! One of the boards has a very strict moderator and even deletes a few off-topic sentences from user posts (even if the other parts of the post are on-topic). She works like a robot - can't compare to our Moderator :)

CaptBrenden

well we only have 1 mod, me.. the other two are admins.  -_-

Exa

Yes, I know this :p If I say something that can be misunderstand, than sorry ...

NewYinzer

Wow...there's sure a lot of talk about mods and admins lately! If we needed another moderator, we could elect one, or Pitkin or Fedora-sama could appoint one. However, it's really up to them...

*runs off to other boards*

rdhdtwns

Quote from: "Nidas"
Quote from: "Xyanide"seems to me this forum needs a decent moderator lol

HOW DO I MISREAD TOPIC TITLE?

Why am I laughing so hard?? I'm such a bitch >.<;;

Yah I don't see a need for more mods or anything like that. Capt does a terrific job, plus there are no upstarts or fights here anyway.

Plus this is the random thread, so random on!
So cute it\'s deadly!

SleepyD

Well in random news about Jeff's life, Jeff has started an intro to computer programming course, and will soon learn C and apparently a little bit of that educational programming language, Alice, as well.

I learned a bit of Java last year in AP Computer Science.  So that will put two useful languages in Jeff's brain, and one probably useless one as well. But useless information is fun when you try to seem smarter than you really are. XD

It's cold here. apparently California's declared a state of emergency cuz of the cold.

NewYinzer

And all we have where I live is rain, rain, rain! No snow all winter! Darn weathermen, told us we'd have a white winter!

*imitates Captain Haddock*

Billions of blistering blue barnacles! Specters! Espers! NEETers! Iconoclasts! Bakas! Scientologists! Grass-eaters! Cud-chompers! Just wait - I'll come over there and make you all do a silly walk around Pyongyang!

SleepyD

I think California took your snow or something. XD;

Aurora Borealis

I've taken a computer programming class too! Well, except I was learning C++

And where I live, I'm finally getting some snow but unlike the rest of the state, it often snows at the wrong time (I wanted snow near and during Christmas, darnit!) and snow days are very rare -__-

SleepyD

APComputer Science used to test C++, but they changed it to Java. There really isn't too much of a difference in syntax and stuffs... both are object oriented.   ....yesh.

Snow is pretty rare here too. ^^

Although, living in downtown LA, if it snowed here, something bad probably happened. XD

CaptBrenden

figures it would snow in cali after I leave. -_- personaly, now that im out of it, I wouldnt mind it drifting off into the ocean.. at least the southern part of it.  let the cool people evacuate first.  tho there arnt many of them there