Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

*plays Megaman got weapon music*
You got GDA Sig!

Nidas

And so the GDA continues to grow :p

Speaking of which, saw this while surfing the internets today XD

Exa

If this process continues, the GDA even can be a new internet meme/fad/whatever!!

Ultimaninja

Now some of you might have been wondering why I'm never on...
AND I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU WHY!

But to restate:
1. No Laptop

2. Psp has taken my life with Valkyrie Profiles Lenneth...

3. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories is soul draining

The most important one being:
4. My story is still being finished, almost have the first chapter done. And I'll try to have the first three chapters done by the 22nd. Have the plot down just need to keep writing. Lost C-chan's dragon name so I need to look for that.

lol everyone has rozenmaiden signatures 'cept me. I'm the rebel, lol. Oh well, I suppose this fad will pass all in due time.

Explain this GDA thing please?

ahhh, damn! I need to get Aurora's dragon up. And work it into the story! ARRGGHH!!!!!

*Runs around in circles until he passes out*

I WILL NOT RETURN UNTIL MY STORY IS POSTED UP AND YOU CAN SEE THAT I WASN'T JUST AVOIDING YOU GUYS!!!!

CaptBrenden

Quote from: "Nidas"And so the GDA continues to grow :p

Speaking of which, saw this while surfing the internets today XD

Sorry, that was me. Just spreading the love
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Gaatz

GDA, huh?

If there is a GDA, then there simply must be a Brotherhood of Todd ;006
Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it\'s passed, until a simple courtesy becomes a act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil. -some asshole

C-Chan

Haha!  And I was just about to say the acronym sounded C&Cish... -v-

Either as "GDI"  (Global Defense Initiative" or "GLA" (Global Liberation Army").... -v-'

Nidas,... you RULE beyond imagining!!!  ^V^

At last,... I found Lady Suiseiseki-sama's official temple of worship!!  ^___^

And while exploring the holy sanctuary, I even came across a link to another image board that also perfectly,... fits,.... uhhhh,...... my tastes....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'

*changes topic quickly*

Oh, and Resident Ninja....
GDA stands for "Gin-Desu Alliance"  Another Rozen Maiden thing, of course.  ^__^

They ARE taking they're sweet time repairing your laptop, aren't they?  `v'

Added after 2 minutes:

QuoteIf this process continues, the GDA even can be a new internet meme/fad/whatever!!

Oh, and you never know....

These internet memes seem to get started from the most trivial things.  ^__^

Would love to create some Gin-Desu artwork to contribute, but I'm already all-Memed out with OS-tans.  -v-'

Here's my latest rendition of one of Aurora-sama's new OS-tans, btw.... ^__^

http://www.verytragicalmirth.com/Images/MacOS7.png

Exa

Quote from: "C-Chan"Haha!  And I was just about to say the acronym sounded C&Cish... -v-

Either as "GDI"  (Global Defense Initiative" or "GLA" (Global Liberation Army").... -v-'

Hmm... GDI was the first thing that popped into my mind about the GDA... :D

SleepyD

heh, so that's what was nagging me in the back of my head... thanks for making the C&C connection allz. ^^

of course, i still remain neutral. Unless someone here starts attacking me or doing something quite evil, well... that's different then.

Silentbob

Yeah, many kinds of acronyms get me thinking about computer games/stuff hehe.

Hm, I bought a new printer last month and I've hardly printed anything with it.  So I'm gonna print out some OS-tans.  That should be a good way to put it to work.   ;010

Exa

Quote from: "SleepyD"
of course, i still remain neutral. Unless someone here starts attacking me or doing something quite evil, well... that's different then.

Ok, I said before I don't harm any of the neutrals (and I hope other GDA members have the same way of thinking...)

C-Chan

QuoteYeah, many kinds of acronyms get me thinking about computer games/stuff hehe.

Hm, I bought a new printer last month and I've hardly printed anything with it. So I'm gonna print out some OS-tans. That should be a good way to put it to work.

Mandatory question,... is the printer for your adorable Miggy-chan(s)?  ^___^

Added after 2 minutes:

Also, just in case anyone was wondering WTF happened to the OS-tan Collections logo, don't worry.

The Great Fedora-dono has updated the site script so that the banners switch randomly.  And all the ones I've submitted to him are parodies of various movies.  -v-

So if anyone has requests -- a movie/Anime/game with a recognizable logo + an OS-tan (or -tans) that should be paired with it -- please let me know.  ^.^

Silentbob

Gin-sama had her own webdomain, how could I've missed it?

http://www.suigintou.com/

Desu-chan doesn't unforunately. Nor that tea-swilling tramp, but she doesn't deserve it.

Going to bed now, see ya'll later.

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"http://www.ko-chan.org/desu/wakaba.html no but this message board is mostly hers.

Its not very active though sadly =/

4chan's anime board has several Rozen Maiden threads every day though :D