Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Oh man, I started a flood of posts with my post about Au-chan... Also, I misinterprets a lot nowadays. For example , I saw a username "Kakawko" in a forum, but I read as KAWAIIko...

And that pic from Darknight_88 =  ;010

Nidas

Ultimaninja

Because I can, and it will start a war, possibly, can anyone guess my favorite Rozen Maiden chara?, or atleast the one I know?

C-Chan

*views Plutonium-tan pictures*  Well, MisterCat-san has the right idea about that.  ^__^

Quotewith all the Suigintou vs the-EVIL-desu I forgot to do this...

WAIIIIII!!!!  Darknight-dono, daisuki!!!  ^v^

QuoteThe one in the center its how I would draw eCS-tan in the same pose, with arms less longer and tweaking a bit her [her] right leg. The arms I'm not still too sure, maybe they should be a bit more leaned towards her left (in my version), but keeping the same proportions. Still, I did some anatomical mistakes (some? just some?).
Still, I think that the original pose it's a bit too uncomfortable for anyone to be laying on the floor like that and hugging a plushie at the same time. In my opinion, the doodle in the left would be in a more comfortable pose. Need some works with the arms position.
Ignore the doodle in the right.

Well the right leg was a bit of a problem.  I originally drew it more tucked in just like the drawing on your left, but as it was still a bit awkard some artists friends I know suggested something closer to the current pose you see today.  (And of course, Darknight-sama was nowhere to be found.... *cries*  ;-; )
Didn't think the arm was too long, but she's still a young developing girl so I might've aimed for a lanky, athletic-look without realizing it.

I originally wanted to do a pose similar to your third sketch -- as you can see yourself, it's very cute.  ^__^
But it was precisely because it was so darn uncomfortable in practice that I decided to scrap it.  ^__^
Similarly, I tried the first pose in poser, but it was too comfortable,... not dynamic enough for a girl of her athletic ability.
Also tried having both legs forward, with one bent, but it blocked the OS/2 plushie.  -v-'
In any case, I wouldn't worry about the comfort as it's just a quick pose for the camera -- especially since she's trying to snuggle against the OS/2 plushie without interrupting her needlework.  (Too bad you can't really appreciate the energy tendrils in this picture.)

In retrospect, I could've just had her lying on the floor, snuggling against her plushie and saved myself a lot of trouble, but what's done is done I suppose.  -v-

QuoteDon't ask about the Suigintou... It was there before anything else.
Except for the Suigintou, this was rushed in 30 min <____<
The suigintou was rushed in 10 mins, but wasn't supposed to be here >___>

I'd love to be able to freehand that quickly -- or just freehand, period.  ^__^
*looks at Darknight with envious eyes*

QuoteBTW...do I see some needles and a 95-tan together?....Ã,¬Ã,¬
run little pig, run...
RUN!

Hehehe....  Oh come now, surely you must know your history.  ^v^'
OS/2-tan understandably has no love for 95-tan, and by default all of OS/2nee-san's enemies are eCS-chan's enemies.  ^.^

But isn't that just the cutest pincushion you've ever seen?  ^v^

*sees large shadow looming over him*

*turns around*

[to 95-tan] Wow, you're HUGE.  @.@
Heh,... ya wanna fight, then.  `v'
Brint it on, ya ol' ha--  `o'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!  @___@

*start flashback*

Quote from: "Flashback"
As for a retraction,..... well,... you can always bribe me with a "torso check". ^___^

IF IsNull(Torso Check) = False Then

"Many nice words for 95-sama." ^__^

Else

"Hag" `v'

End If

*end flashback*

Son of a gun, why did I commit to such silly promises....?  Ã,¬Ã,¬;

Shi-ot, what'll I do? -___-;

*ponders*

Guess there's no choice,... C-chan keeps his promises.  -__________-;

*takes two long swigs of Vodka*

[inebriated] Heya hot mama,... wassup!  #v#
Mygawd yer so gorejus n sexy i cud just eet ya up like ritenowww!!! #^v^#
Thassasucha nice sword.... #ovo#

*slash*

Oooh, look at the pertie red stuf squirtin outta meeee.... #-v-#
Aai LUV YA, 95tam!!!  YER SO BUTTERFULL IGOTTA GIVYA A... niiiswet KISS!!  #^__^#

*slash*

kiiiiiiSSSS!!!!!!  #^V^

*slash slash slash*

NewYinzer

Drunk C-Chan = not pretty

*ponders plan 23.37.42*

As for the forum, I've been starting to notice a rise in the NSFW pictures lately. Not to gripe, but I think we should set some boundaries. The topicless thread, Hentai board, and random picture thread are fine for posting NSFW images as long as we know that. I think it would be better start posting links labeled "NSFW" instead of large images elsewhere. Not to seem like a pain, but I'd hate for people to be coming here and their first thoughts being "what kind of ecchi forum is this?".

Nidas

Quote from: "Ultimaninja"Because I can, and it will start a war, possibly, can anyone guess my favorite Rozen Maiden chara?, or atleast the one I know?

If you say Stinku I will crawl through your computer screen Ring-style and eat your face >:3

Quote from: "NewYinzer"Not to seem like a pain, but I'd hate for people to be coming here and their first thoughts being "what kind of ecchi forum is this?".

aw but internet needs more ecchi forums :p

Darknight_88

QuoteIf you DON'T say SUIGINTOU I will crawl through your computer screen Ring-style and eat your face >:3

Fix'd

Exa

Quote from: "Nidas"
aw but internet needs more ecchi forums :p

But it's not supposed to be an ecchi forum, I think. :p

Nidas

o LAWD is dat sum GDA support in Exa's sig?! :D

Time to update my sig too I think :p

C-Chan

Hat's off to Nidas for the GDA icon!  ^__^

Exa

Yes, the GDA is living and expanding! BTW, how can I put the icon to my sig? I need that too :D (after all, I'm the one who started the sig-support of the GDA) Also, I try to recruit more members, starting with my brother! (Unfortunately, the chance of his joining is low, but low chance is better than nothing :p )

Nidas

Quote from: "Exa"Yes, the GDA is living and expanding! BTW, how can I put the icon to my sig? I need that too :D (after all, I'm the one who started the sig-support of the GDA) Also, I try to recruit more members, starting with my brother! (Unfortunately, the chance of his joining is low, but low chance is better than nothing :p )

Just stick this code in your sig :p You can use them both, or just one if you prefer, they're two separate images.

[IMG]http://desudesu.org/gda-gin.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://desudesu.org/gda-desu.png[/IMG]

C-Chan

What he said.  ^__^'

Remind me later to shrink my Binteji Renmei signature a bit more so they'll all fit with the designated size.  -v-'

Silentbob

All rightie then, time for me to get in on that as well.

C-Chan

AmigaBob, you rule with or without GDA signature.  But I guess you rule a little more now....  ^___^