Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

The grey knights server only the Imperium, the prophet the godess and the holy kitten, and Suigintou sama.  No more, no Less.  The The desu~desu~ best remember that they are safe only as long as our mistress holds them in favor.

Enough of this! We march to war!  Praise be to the godess of Junk!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

QuoteFirst and foremost : GIN! After Ouverture I'm rooting only for her, and she should become Alice! That scumbucket Stinku, treating her like crap.

And Kanaria does indeed not recieve enough love ~kashira. :3 After Träumend I always cheer up when I see her.

I'd love her too, but when you're equipped with the mightiest Rosa Mystica of all and lose against someone who doesn't even HAVE a Rosa Mystica,... just makes you wanna slap them silly.  ^___^

Added after 6 minutes:

QuoteThe grey knights server only the Imperium, the prophet the godess and the holy kitten, and Suigintou sama. No more, no Less. The The desu~desu~ best remember that they are safe only as long as our mistress holds them in favor.

Enough of this! We march to war! Praise be to the godess of Junk!

Hmmm,... I smell the makings of treachery afoot,....  
But as long as it's limited to only the firebrand GINists, we need only keep an eye on them....  `v'

*does "Eye on You" hand gesture*

Very well then, time for the Templars of the Holy Suiseiseki to mobilize, also under the protection of the Prophet, the Goddess and the Holy Kitten, and naturally of course Suiseiseki-sama.... No more, no less.... -v-

MARCH, ~DESU!!!!    ^0^

Aurora Borealis

I agree! Kanaria doesn't get enough appreciation ;___;

CaptBrenden

SPOILER ALERT!!

Well yeah.. cus her hatred of shinku for the betrayal of her love is so great that she couldnt let anyone else turn her into junk.  Its just part of that wonderfully complex personality of hers and that unstoppable driving passion.  It didnt make me want to slap her, it made me love her even more.

And Kanaria is the smartest of the rozen madens Kashira!  Tho i dont think her cheeks could take too much more love.

C-Chan

QuoteWell yeah.. cus her hatred of shinku for the betrayal of her love is so great that she couldnt let anyone else turn her into junk. Its just part of that wonderfully complex personality of hers and that unstoppable driving passion. It didnt make me want to slap her, it made me love her even more.

Wrong character, want to slap Kanaria.  -v-
Who'd want to slip GIN-sama after Traumend/Ouverture?  O__o

Silentbob

Edit:  Oh yeah, I'm sorry.   *flogs himself*

SPOILERS AHEAD (FOR OUVERTURE)

I had a lump in my throat when she was trying so hard to learn to walk.  ;102

CaptBrenden

shes too funny to slap XD  plus, for her, it took herr alot of courage to do what she did, plus.. she was fighting to save your suiseiseki

Be thankful ~Kashira!

And you, Silent bob, Spoiler alert!!  

but as I was saying erlier.. how hard she has worked.. how much she has had to endure, how stron her love is.. there can be no doubt she should become alice.    Her reasons and love are more pure and strong then any of the others.

C-Chan

Quoteshes too funny to slap XD plus, for her, it took herr alot of courage to do what she did, plus.. she was fighting to save your suiseiseki

After she refused to do what Suiseiseki-sama said, mind you.  `v'
If not for her meddling and for her choice of courage in lieu of good ol' fashioned smarts,....

Well, I can't really spoil the rest can I.....?  ^__~

But it would've somehow or other ended with GIN-sama and DESU-sama joining forces to kick Stinku's ass.

Oh, what could have been....  -o-

Quotebut as I was saying erlier.. how hard she has worked.. how much she has had to endure, how stron her love is.. there can be no doubt she should become alice. Her reasons and love are more pure and strong then any of the others.

Yeah, you can keep that Alice title.  Suiseiseki-sama knows where to tell Father to shove it, even if she doesn't wanna hurt the other girl's feelings.  `v'

CaptBrenden

You fool~!, Gin-sama would never have let sui lay a finger on stinku.. She. and only she will turn stinku into junk!  That condensending bitch..

Aurora Borealis

That's right. I heard that Shinku and Suigintou have had a rivalry in the past (and still do) and although I don't know what happened, I say Gin should go and settle the score. And is that rivalry why Gin is the way she is and was tormenting the others?

CaptBrenden

Everything that Gin has ever done that could be concidered "evil" is compleatly shinkus fault.  Gin was a sweet and loving and perfect girl before her.. betrayal.  But I will say no more... you must watch faster dear aroura!

C-Chan

Yes, do please watch faster.  That way you can see how completely awesome Suiseiseki becomes.  ^__^

If only GIN-sama hadn't scared her off in Ouverture,... *sigh* ... oh what could've been if she had ended up with kind and intelligent DESU-sama, instead of at the mercy of those cane-wielding and shear-wielding fiends..... Ã,¬__Ã,¬

Aurora Borealis

Just finished watching episode 11!

However I will confess something. In the Shinku vs. Gin + Desu conflict, I am actually a neutralist. I'm torn between the decision of choosing a side!  Well, it's kinda because I also like Gin but everyone else in Rozen Maiden (at least where I am) is against her and it is hard for me to support her when she is being portrayed as the villain -__-

When I watching the fight in episode 11 I thought:

*Whoa! I didn't know Gin's wings could do that! I was wondering how she could replace all those feathers she leaves behind!

*Wait a minute! How could Suiseiseki and Souseiseki use their weapons when it involves using their spirits which they lost to Suigintou?!

*That battle cost Shinku an arm!
(will it cost her a leg next?)

Sorry. Bad joke -__-

MisterCat

I'll be following these two gals to the scene of whatever big impending battle everybody in this thread is going on about.  Most of the general public have no idea what an anime battle entails, so there's a great deal of local interest in the event ââ,¬â€ tempered somewhat by a degree of hesitation.

;026

=^..^=

Exa

Hm..  I have the idea of continuing the GIN-DESU Alliance (GDA) topic in a new thread, it could be confusing for neutrals...