Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Okay! Only one question for you: what should be the name of our Alliance? A good name is important for being a great alliance!

C-Chan

Something along the lines of the Brotherhood of Nod, so....

The Sisterhood of Sui....?  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'

Nidas

Gin and Desu should join forces to destroy Stinku. That is all.

C-Chan

I second that, ~desu.  ^__^

Aurora Borealis

Aw man! And I like Shinku! Or at least I did until she made Hina another of her servants and although Shinku is being nicer, it's still not nice she did that in the first place...

But anyways I want to join the fray! (You guys don't hate Hina, right?)

Pitkin

Staying out of the dewindowification movement and the Gin virus, I'd just like to thank you you all for the birthday wishes. I appreciate them, despite I wasn't really expecting/hoping to receive them here. ^^;

Sorry for my lack of activity; lots of work (this week's been off so far, but tomorrow back to action) and some growing issues within the family kind of wear me out. No, I'm not going to bring them into this forum, just wanted to inform everyone of the (possible) reasons if I don't post around much. I do read and validate still, validating when necessary and reading whenever just around.

Now, carry on. ^^; *sneaks out of the door to avoid being overrun by Suigintou & Co.*

Nidas

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Aw man! And I like Shinku!

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"But anyways I want to join the fray! (You guys don't hate Hina, right?)

Hina is fine too :D

CaptBrenden

A

H
I
N
A

I
S

F
I
N
E

T
O
O

And you all know whos side I stand by.  Gin has the support of the Grey Knighst of the Adeptus Astrates.  Shinku will be purged for her lies and decite of Gin-sama.  

and Pitkin, if you dont come by more often we will have to chain you here.

right next to darknight
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Silentbob

It is indeed.   Here, please have a scary hybrid Hina.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"

right next to darknight

uh? since when I'm chained?

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"A

H
I
N
A

I
S

F
I
N
E

T
O
O

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"And you all know whos side I stand by.  Gin has the support of the Grey Knighst of the Adeptus Astrates.  Shinku will be purged for her lies and decite of Gin-sama.  

right next to darknight

The battlelines are being drawn. You are either with Gin-sama or you are with Stinku. GIN-SAMA WANTS YOU.

(insert photoshop HAX here... maybe I'll do that later lol)

C-Chan

Yeah, Hina's aight I guess.  Love her performance in that particular episode in Trauemend that Aurora-sama probably hasn't seen yet, but I know will leave her swooned for days.  ^___^

QuoteSo, in this alliance you are in, what are the alliance's stances on each of the Rozen Maidens?

Hmmm,... good point,....  -___-

Well then, I can only speak on behalf of the Holy Suiseiseki-sama, but let's start off with.... -v-

Shinku = DIE
Souseiseki = *ponders* ....oh what the hell, DIE for being disrespectful and annoying little sister.  
Barasuishou = DIE,... oh wait, too late,... aw hell, RESURRECT FIRST then DIE, then RESURRECT AGAIN and DIE ONCE MORE for the double sacrilege.  ^__^
Hina-Ichigo = LEAVE EXACTLY AS WE LEFT HER.... (yeah...) -v-
Kanaria = SLAP SILLY for shaming Suiseiseki-sama.
Kirakishou = SEARCH AND DESTROY, and then celebrate over a warm pot of rabbit stew.  -.-

QuoteThe battlelines are being drawn. You are either with Gin-sama or you are with Stinku. GIN-SAMA WANTS YOU.

(insert photoshop HAX here... maybe I'll do that later lol)

GYAAAAAAAH!!!  TREACHERY ~DESU!!!  THE GIN SEPARATISTS ARE TRYING TO BREAK APART THE GIN-DESU ALLIANCE!!!  ^0^

Be forewarned that we Templars of the Holy Suiseiseki shall not tolerate such glaring omissions indefinitely, ~desu!  `v'

Nidas

Quote from: "C-Chan"Shinku = DIE
Souseiseki = *ponders* ....oh what the hell, DIE for being disrespectful and annoying little sister.  
Barasuishou = DIE,... oh wait, too late,... aw hell, RESURRECT FIRST then DIE, then RESURRECT AGAIN and DIE ONCE MORE for the double sacrilege.  ^__^
Hina-Ichigo = LEAVE EXACTLY AS WE LEFT HER.... (yeah...) -v-
Kanaria = SLAP SILLY for shaming Suiseiseki-sama.
Kirakishou = SEARCH AND DESTROY, and then celebrate over a warm pot of rabbit stew.  -.-

hmm.

Shinku - DIE IN A FIRE
Boku - has her moments. Don't like her so much after Overture Ã,¬_Ã,¬
Bara - meh
Hina - a Hina is fine too
Kana - doesn't get enough love ;_;
Kira - meh

Quote from: "C-Chan"GYAAAAAAAH!!!  TREACHERY ~DESU!!!  THE GIN SEPARATISTS ARE TRYING TO BREAK APART THE GIN-DESU ALLIANCE!!!  ^0^

Be forewarned that we Templars of the Holy Suiseiseki shall not tolerate such glaring omissions indefinitely, ~desu!  `v'

noooo, Desu is fine as long as she stays away from Stinku :p

C-Chan

Mmmmmmm,... beautiful rendition of GIN-DESU.  -v-
Very well then, we Templars of the Holy Suiseiseki shall accept this peace offering and patch up the brief religious rift.  -v-

Let us continue our mutually-beneficial crusade against the red-bonneted demoness, and bring order to the galaxy....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

Silentbob

First and foremost : GIN!  After Ouverture I'm rooting only for her, and she should become Alice!  That scumbucket Stinku, treating her like crap.   ;091

And Kanaria does indeed not recieve enough love ~kashira.   :3    After Träumend I always cheer up when I see her. (but not as much as I do with Gin-sama of course)