Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

What you say?!?!

I   AM  a 56ker!!  plus, you gave me greif, but then included the image tags a second time so I has to load twice :P  for shame
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"What you say?!?!

I   AM  a 56ker!!  plus, you gave me greif, but then included the image tags a second time so I has to load twice :P  for shame
LOL

Quote from: "MisterCat"Speaking of time capsules, here's information about a really-good one:  KEO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

;hi

=^..^=
=O
Now that's a really sophisticated (and expensive xD) time capsule.
It's a good idea, but I wonder If after the 50,000 years of travel the capsule will enter and stay in the earth's orbit or if it will reenter the atmosphere. Anyone knows? Sound's like It will stay in the orbit.
Now I have think about what I will write  ;040

CaptBrenden

I dont think it matters, earth will be ruled by damn dirty apes by that time anyways.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I dont think it matters, earth will be ruled by damn dirty apes by that time anyways.
or maybe earth will be a nice, cloudy and warm radioactive paradise...

C-Chan

So Darknight, tell us,... -v-

*clutches net*

Ya here to visit, or you're here to stay for a while?  ^__^

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"So Darknight, tell us,... -v-

*clutches net*

Ya here to visit, or you're here to stay for a while?  ^__^
*looks suspiciously at C-chan's net*

lol I don't know

Probably to stay for a while ^___^
Until I have to go into another of my hibernation periods (AKA: periods of  lots-of-homework/exams/things that keeps-me-busy)

C-Chan

*hides net, and waits for an opportune moment when Darknight is distracted*

Yay!  Darknight is here to stay for a while.  I'm glad.  ^__^
Now I can get eCS-chan anatomically-corrected.  
*squeals with delight*  ^.^

In other news, forgot to reply to Aurora-sama and NewYinzer-san in the hussle.  But yeah, don't lose heart with time capsules.  One day, 3.1-sama will have her own religion (in the name of the Prophet, Goddess and Holy Kitten, and all that jazz...); so if the Captain forgets about it, his time capsule will become the equivalent of the dead sea scrolls.  -v-

You've gots to think millenia ahead, people!  ^0^

CaptBrenden

alright, today on my 20 hour drive from camp pendelton california to lynnwood washigtion I saw:  Millions of birds.  I mean seriosly.  I have never seen so many birds.  I know they go sounth for the winter.. but i didnt know they did it all at once.  somehow I managed to avoid any poo on my car tho.. that is good.

I also saw just about every form of weather i thought i could. I felt like I was in Oblivion running around the world map, the weather changing drasticly in a short period of time.. and the climates changing drasticly almost as if entering a diffenrt portion of the map.  in cali it was sunny, then when I hit oregon, everything was white, and it snowed muchly. I mean everything was on at least 6 inches of white.  Very pretty, but in about 10 minutes time (and im guessing a drop in several thousand feet, the air was alot warmer and it rained very very bad.

also.. It would seem it is possible for a person to consume  12 tall boys in a 20 hour period with no serioes side effects, exept a little nausia.  Its like.. caffine poisoning o_o

and portland is the city of bridges.. and traffic.  Ive made that trip 10 times now, and every timeI hit traffic there. i mean, over 2000 miles and the only place i hit traffic is there.  grahhh!

tho I only ate once the whole trip.  BTW, arbys ruben sucks. Seriosly. its ... like...soggy.  ruben is ment to be on cripy toasted bread with grilled corn beef, not soggy corn beef on soggy bread.  and they had some kind of thousand island dressing on it.. instead of a spicy mustard.  I feel cheated.

oh, and if you ever get a chance to drive the expresslanes in seattle at night when there is no traffic, do so! its fucking awsome zipping through all those underpasses and tunnels.  If i had had a flight stick to pull back on I would have taken off.

anyhow.. enough for this random rant. more tommarow after i get some sleep

NewYinzer

Go on and get some sleep. As for me, I'm trying to make my vision for the forum a reality:

[attachment deleted by admin]

C-Chan

Yep, you two just about redefine "random".  ^__^

Speaking of which, don't mind me if I just randomly wish someone a "Happy Birthday" today for no good reason.  ^___^

Yep,... Happy Birthday!!, oh random person who nobody on this board knows.  *cough cough*  ^___^

CaptBrenden

*cough* Pitkin *cough*

Nani?  Marines arnt subtle.

Silentbob

Happy Birthday to you, "random person" who we "don't really know".  :D

Edit: Oh, it's Pitkin?   Well, Happy Birthday to you then.     ;010

C-Chan

Eh?  Pitkin's B-Day?  Really?

Wow,... what a coin-ki-dence.... -v-

I was... uh.... actually referring to, um.... Denzel Washington.  ^__^'

Yeah....!

He rocked in Manchurian Candidate.  ^.^'

NewYinzer

Happy Birthday Pitkin!

*slides piece of delicious cake toward Pitkin*

Happy birthday and have a happy new year!

CaptBrenden

*pulls out a bag of dimes and drops them* yeah, it was totaly pitkins birfday yesterday.  make sure you all wish him a happy birthday and all that.

also....

I was driving home and i poped in my japanese class CD, and I was fairly suprized how much I knew.. and then they came up with the phrase.. Keeki ga oshii desu!  And I was like, OMG, it is delicious cake!!! XD