Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "NewYinzer"Believe me, some weird stuff happens when I fall asleep in odd positions. I was on a flight to Salt Lake City one time, and I fell asleep, and when I woke up my feet were sweaty and itchy and I had a odd taste in my mouth. Sometimes I can't feel my arms or legs because I slept on them. At least I never fell asleep on a dock and ended up having to work on a Chinese Junk!

Odd taste in your mouth? Are you sure you haven't eaten anything in your sleep? Why, I knew this guy who- while sleepwalking, put his face in a big bowl of fruit punch and he was drinking it in his sleep and he could recall what he did!

I've woken up with things "asleep" or hurting and it's weird because I don't sleep in any weird positions.

rdhdtwns

..D...dammit. :P

Uhm.. gosh I'm so nervous. I'd like to thank MisterCat for granting me this wonderful oppurtunity. Never did I realize I couldn't make it without you! I'd also like to thank C-chan for just being an adorable pig that I have weird owner/pet feelings for, Pitkin for being perverted and wonderful, and the Capt for his delicious cake, which he must eat.

Honestly though, I've always wanted to cosplay as Hinoki ^^; Maybe after I watch and finish the series (FINALLY), I'll have the desire to actually make her outfit. ^o^v Thanks again <3
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

I just do as Suiseiseki says.  It is delicious cake. I must eat it.

http://ostan-collections.net/viewtopic.php?mode=attach&id=169

In other news, congrats codi! you were the best begger of all of us! *curses being out buying christmas presents at the time...*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Hehe,... Codi-sama praised me.  ^___^

PRAISE THE PIG!!!!  ^.^

*see Suiseiseki-sama's poster*

AND EAT DELICIOUS CAKE TOO ~DESU!!!!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY, JUST DO IT!!!!!!!  ;^0^;

*collapses over keyboard with exhaustion and falls asleep*

CaptBrenden

i just noticed that codi said she had weird owner/pet feelings for you... I dont know if i should be like "eww" or be jealouse

NewYinzer

Yo! Merry Christmas! Well...maybe not for another few hours. Except for Alex, who is already celebrating, or our compatriots in Asia, where it is already Christmas morning! Anyway, have a happy holiday!

*starts reading posts*

BTW, what's going on between Codi and C-Chan? I'm kinda confused, and I need a little plot recap.

*starts calculating paradoxes*

Wait, if Marty burned the book, therefore there is no reason to head back in time in the first place! And, if Asuna is alive, then there is no reason to head back in time, nor any impetus to find the watch! Wait, I'm on a roll today. Then, using those two paradigms, I would be unable to go back in time to destroy the aliens living below Denver, because I would have no reason to go back in time!

*head a splodes*

CaptBrenden

that ending deviates drasticly from the artists original intentions... for one in the manga the watch can only take you back a day at a time.

MisterCat

CaptBrenden

well at least we know what MR Cat wants for christmas ;P

MisterCat

I fear my wants, in that regard, will remain unfulfilled this Christmas season.  Alas!

1.  I've no doubt been bad.
2.  There's no chimney here, apart from the kitchen stove's exhaust fan.
3.  I forgot to get reindeer food.
4.  It's down to Morrigan, since Lilith went back to being a part of her.
5.  Morrigan has stayed young over the years, whereas I have not.
6.  My blood isn't as iron-rich as it once was.

;100

=^..^=

rdhdtwns

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"i just noticed that codi said she had weird owner/pet feelings for you... I dont know if i should be like "eww" or be jealouse

Hahahaha!
C-chan is an adorable piggy who would make a very good pet <3 Just like Wilbur, in Charlotte's Web.

Infact, in order to protect C-chan from the prying eyes of places like Oscar Meyer, Bob Evans, and Jimmy Dean's (and the Capt), we should all adopt C-chan as our pet. Except the Capt. :__:

and I'm kind of getting what I want for Christmas, its not what I want want want, but its something I've been pining for for awhile so its all good. Vagueness ahoy ^_~
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

"and here is one for div... from.. Jack.. Daniels?"

"He IS real!"

XD I would post the penny arcade comic that goes too but I really dont feel like digging for it for 3 hours again

but seriosly folks, I love pigs. I got two. One on each side of the fireplace.

and I shall leave the guessing of the present till another day, cus Ive had a few of the holiday spirits and my guesses may traumatize younger members!

Merry Christmas all

NewYinzer

Hmm...Christmas gift, eh?

*starts working*

Now, I know I promised you all misu broiled lobster and delicious cake, but this will have to do!

*finishes*

Sweet negima!

(Seriously, I'm a pretty bad cook. My food isn't quite safe for humans, or robots that look like humans, or rodents, or grubs)

Darknight_88

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hello there everyone!
Guess who's back from hibernation? :D

How many time it was? a month? -___-
sorry again  ;013

Quote from: "MisterCat"I fear my wants, in that regard, will remain unfulfilled this Christmas season.  Alas!

1.  I've no doubt been bad.
2.  There's no chimney here, apart from the kitchen stove's exhaust fan.
3.  I forgot to get reindeer food.
4.  It's down to Morrigan, since Lilith went back to being a part of her.
5.  Morrigan has stayed young over the years, whereas I have not.
6.  My blood isn't as iron-rich as it once was.

;100

=^..^=
lol
I share your fears MisterCat ;_;

Well, since there aren't any houses with chimneys in this city (maybe in this whole region?) I guess I can feel better knowing I'm not the only one who's ain't getting his wishes fulfilled  ;006

CaptBrenden

HOLYFREAKINGDARKNIGHTSPOTTING!!  I thought you were dead!!

quick get the ropes!!