Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

well, give it time and maybe next week we can plan better. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

stew DID say he wants to make this a regular thursday thing.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Hopefully he'll delay the start until after work :\

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

stewartsage

Maybe it'll be a regular thing.  My readings are largely dependent on how I feel at the given day/time.

Visitors for at least tonight up at the house.  They called ahead, and I don't dislike who's stopping by but at the same time....

Also I fell down the stairs last night and hit my bad knee on a board hard.  It felt alright this morning but I've had more trouble walking as the day goes on.  That and I keep hearing things in the house make me ready for the season to end.

That said, finally found a comic I've been looking for for years.

Nichi

You took a board to the knee?
(I'm sorry; I had to ^^;;; )

Also, what comic? :3

Chocofreak13

is it a western comic that involves a little girl named janet getting seperated from her parents in the jungle and getting raised by cheetahs or something
because i've been looking for that for years.

welp, 4 things came of today:

1. i have officially begun the road to carpel tunnel.
2. i acquired a new game book, see games.
3. i officially don't want to see my sister's husband for a period of no less than 3 weeks after the wedding.
4. i found some games, see games.

also, when i finish the flowers tonight, I CAN SLEEP ;v;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

It's written by Spaniards, in French, then translated into English.

Chocofreak13

seriously, what comic is this.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Dammit Stew, now I'm even more worried about you than I usually am. >:C

Today I got shanghai'd into helping dad set up his stand at an art show (it wasn't all bad though, I got lunch out of it and ended up buying a tiny book of Alphose Mucha artworks for $5 at a nearby book store...), and then we drove about a half hour away to a fair that we visit every year. A few of dad's craft show bros are working there and I ended up being gifted a pair of owl earrings and a scarf from one of them. I also bought a pair of shih tzu print socks for $2.50. And then I had some gyoza and bottle of ramune at a Japanese food stand (I also bought a bottle of Calpico to take home with me).

Nichi

@Stew: It's a what? WHAT IS IT!?
*shakes table*

@Kari: I know dat feel :[

@Bella: Sounds nice; since you got food :3

So, I renewed my grandma's phone, and she gave me money as a result. Nearly bought some more Magic cards earlier...but I think I want to save it and maybe put some cards on layaway to knock out my bro-in-law's gift -w-

Chocofreak13

do eet.

so i was awoken at about midnight to discover that i was being shoved in the car and told to drive to my sister's work, as she had locked her keys in her car. (ironic given that i locked my mum's keys in the car tonight...guess we're REALLY family. -w- ) so i get given a set of keys belonging to my dad and drive off in a sleepy haze. when i get there, we find out that NONE of the 10 or so keys on there belonged to her car. so we have to drive up to my sister's place, get her spares, and then i drove her back down. =__=;
on the upside, she is now buying my boots free of charge and tossed (and i mean tossed, we opened both windows and i told her to throw it) a free soda from her, so at least there's that. =w=;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD