i cleaned. for 10 hours. you can see the floor! *passes out*
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Nichi

@Simon: Cool *w*

@Kari: Thanks. Also, sounds nice on the cleaning :3

Chocofreak13

mmm, i have to finish it tonight but otherwise it's something to be proud of. -w-

also going to attempt the big move. that's gonna be interesting. .__.;

@simon: is there a way to fight each other, or are the battles with random people?
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

It is my last week at school. Yaaay~
I do actually enjoy school though...

Nichi

@Kari: Big move?

@Leaf: Sounds nice :3

So, I heard from my sister that the shift manager from last night might be getting fired over what happened yesterday. I honestly hope so; I lost any sort of respect I had for him last night, as I honestly found myself honestly wishing I was working for my former boss at the hospital again, since at least it's a bigger building, giving me more places to hide.

Bella

@Kari: Where're you going?

@Pent: Holy crap, I hope your manager gets canned! That was a real dick move on her part. >:[

@Kari and Pent: So glad I'm not the only one with cool distant relatives I wish I could keep better contact with! Most of my near-ish relatives are, well, not my taste in people, but from what I've seen some of my great-aunts and uncles and second-cousins are cool people. I have one second-cousin-once-removed who's basically my doppleganger even (weird, an artist and photographer, enjoys cities, we even have a shared tendency toward bizarre giggling-fits), but idk, it just feels hard to stay in contact with somebody so outside my social circle. I mean I spent way more time with my cousin Katherine growing up and we mostly only talk through tumblr (and skype on occasion).

@Leaf: Congrats!

@All: It seems I simultaneously injured my shoulder and knee. And I have a bellyache. And headache. I should retrieve my glasses from the car but I can't really walk atm. ><

Chocofreak13

@bells: i really want to make an effort to stay in touch with this girl, since i was in her shoes once. and besides my sister, she and i are the only ones in the family who like anime. :\

@pent, bells: i'm hoping to move all my music onto my computer. there's 160 gigs. this is gonna be interesting. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Good luck, dood

@Bella: That sucks. Hope you feel better soon :[
Also, I hope they scrap both the store manager and that one shift manager; as I'm fed up with both of them :\

Which, work tonight actually went fairly well. I have myself a personal-size pizza waiting out in the van; which I'll save for lunch tomorrow :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

yay, got my room assignment and the name of who my roommate will be yesterday! I got the first floor which they just finished renovating and I won't have to lug any stuff up to the second or third floor. 

Chocofreak13

friends coming into your room through the window?
friends coming into your room through the window.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Well duh.  Especially when they lock the doors for the night.

Went home for the first time in three months.  That was a good feel.

Nichi

Nice ^^

So, I have the radiator fan on the Spirit working again. Now, I just need those tires put on it next week...

stewartsage

Aw shit, thunderstorm's here.