Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 07, 2013, 11:49:41 PM
very nice, but you seemed so excited about that project diva. ;^;

It was a great game, really had a amazing time playing that game through my last year of high school that ended a month ago. That game helped calm my boredom in study halls and other classes this past year but after selling my vita to a friend for some cash money, it was just a paper weight that should be played more by someone who would.

I also have a ps3 now so I'm going to pick up the westernized version of the game when it comes out next month.

stewartsage

Kari: Because we love each other very much~

Hopefully he'll get some time soon.  You know I'd have loved to have had your Dart, even in the shape it was in.

Nichi

Indeed. If dad had been willing to work the bugs out on that car, maybe I wouldn't have hated it so much and would probably still have it. Also, the fact dad has a clear-cut plan on fixing up the Ramcharger and using it, instead of buying himself a new truck, proves that maybe he'll take the time to fix it up.

In other news, 3 days remain before adventure. I have verified that some of the items I seek are on sale this week at stores I intend to go to, and I've made the ultimate decision to pass on the Scott Pilgrim comic box set because it's a lot cheaper on Amazon. Instead, the big item I seek is the season 4 box set of Warehouse 13; since I'd like to catch up before the final season begins next year.

LeaflameSD

Speaking of Amazon, woooooooooooooooooooot~

My Microsoft SideWinder Plug and Play gamepad arrived yesterday night. Pretty good joypad for platform/adventure games and whatnot ^-^
Only problem is that there is no start button.

Nichi

Nice ^^

I have one of those lying around, but it's an ancient model that uses the old MIDI\Game port instead of USB; so I can't use it on 2k :\

EDIT: So, the most sterotypical redneck is right across the street. Beat-up old Chevy truck, with the General Lee's horn, and with modern country blaring >_<;;

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

you know what, you know what, i have a newfound love for walmart. they've started selling PATTERNSSSSS~!!! including one for a GORGEOUS winter coat i want to make myself. and the best part, they're 10+ bucks cheaper than joann's!! their selection of discount fabric is pretty nice too, meaning i can mass-produce some kimonos for dirt-cheap prices. now, i just need to convince ma to let me go scour the local stores.... >w>
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*gives everyone the thumbs up*

Chocofreak13

i always flake on making the cool, gothic patterns, but this is one i am seriously committing to. finding affordable red wool is going to be a problem, though. and i'd like to see if i could get a real fur for the collar, maybe i could find one at the local antique store. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Nice. The local Wal-Mart used to have a selection of patterns, but they did away with that after their most recent remodel; like how they used to keep some internal computer components for sale (RAM upgrades, new graphics cards, and internal hard drives) until about late '10

Also, I love that jacket. Part of me would want one for myself >w>;

Chocofreak13

buy me the materials, get me your measurements and pay me a little for my time and you got it. though tbh you're not gonna need it till you come here. i'd say you're suited to the knee-length one. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'll keep it in mind for when I'm closer to moving. Also, knee-length is what I wanted -w-

Chocofreak13

sourcing the fur is gonna be difficult. there's an antique store nearby that has a bunch, maybe i can adapt one. -w-;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hey
guys

Yeah thats right bitches
3 of diamonds
that's a bitching fucking card
you know what's more bitching though?
my elo
yeah
that's fucking right
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS